Trick or Treating Event!

I have decided to host a Halloween event on my planet named…“Happy Halloween!”. I wasn’t going to post anything until Friday but every time someone comes to the planet I am afraid they will see something and the event will inadvertently be started. Lol. So, Happy Halloween! will be closed to visitors until 3pm eastern Friday afternoon when the event starts. Now, on to the event:

I have hidden shop stands around the planet, you get to go “Trick or Treating” and keep what you find!! Some are tricks, some are treats!! There is nearly one mil in coin worth of tricks and treats hidden on the planet. The event will run until midnight on Halloween!!

THE GRAND PRIZE!!! (drum roll please)
Hidden somewhere on the planet…is a world control. The FIRST person who finds said world control (the hidden one not the one that is out in the open so don’t be a bunch of smarty pants) and takes a selfie with it and posts said selfie here will receive a 3 or 4km sovereign world of their very own!! I have spoken with @james and he assures me this is a very doable thing!! You get to create the planet from top to bottom and I will cover the initial cost.

The Grand Prize has been found!!

Congratulations to @AuntB on finding the world control and winning the grand prize!!

I am very excited for you all to take part in this event and I hope you all have fun!!

For planet infos and directions. Click here!!

download

33 Likes

EDIT: I have just been informed there is a marathon hunt starting at 6:30 pm on Friday. As such, I will open this event at 3pm on Friday to give everyone a chance to attend both events.

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/gtg-marathon-hunt/52042

2 Likes

3pm on what time zone?

2 Likes

Eastern. Also changed original post. Sorry about that. I knew I would forget something.

3 Likes

“We don’t go to that lady’s house. She gives out starberries :unamused:

10 Likes

Yayyyyyy!!
:blush:

2 Likes

I bake them into pies. With razor blades. So it’s ok.

12 Likes

7 Likes

If i find it, i need a creative world.

edit: Cant take a selfie tho. RIP. Can tell coordinates tho

Why can’t you?

Her iPhone is broken and the Apple store is closed due to quarantine

2 Likes

Oh bummer, well, if she happens to find it I guess I don’t see the problem with giving the coords.

2 Likes

I love this idea!

2 Likes

Lol haven’t been able to take a pic and idk how.

1 Like

On PS4 you just have to hit the left on the d-pad a couple times to get the camera facing you. Then hit the share button and select take screenshot. And boom selfie saved on your PS4.

4 Likes

Two hours remaining!! I have upwards of 100 stands hidden and I am so excited!!

4 Likes

The question will be, is your planet ready for a big invasion of Citizens …
… Or will we have to wait our turn at the HUB-gate :+1: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You know, that is a good question. I am not sure it will be so popular as that though. I could be wrong…but I guess there might be some turn waiting…I hope if it comes to that…people will be thoughtful.

3 Likes

Or…should I be worried? >.<

4 Likes

Yes … You should … ))<>((