Ultima Network New Hub opening

I’d have to go dig around for it, but this was the exact thing said.

I think the amount of footfall is due to the amount of popularity and it being new. We rebuilt an entire new hub in DK Mall and we had an enormous increase in footfall both at the new hub and in the shops surrounding.

I hope the footfall continues for you.

Well i only react because i said something similar, and i kinda thought you were refering to me, but what i said was that there is more activity in the game right now, than there was 12 or 18 months ago. We are obviously no where near the player count we had at release.
If it wasnt for me, sorry and please just disregard my remark, i wasnt trying to start an argument about it.

In regards the footfoot, ty very much, but i dont really need it. I’m sitting at at around 15 mill these days, so i dont notice footfall (I do still miss the days back at release, before they nerfed the heck out of footfall though. I think i made most of my first million from owning parts of the road network in Ultima Finata).
I specifically mentioned it to highligh how active that specific hub is these days, which is fantastic, and it’s definitely the place to be if you are looking for one of, if not the most active place in the game right now, for a shop :wink:

1 Like

I am not 100% sure who said it, but it’s not a huge deal and I enjoy all these discussions on the forums. Some seem to think I do them simply to cause arguments, but I just want to use the forums for just what they should be for, discussions both positive and negative.

I was simply stating that footfall initially for a new hub/mall is always quite a bit early on. I know this from having a shop in a number of the new malls then over times watching that footfall go down to nearly nothing.

I hope the hub and the game stays VERY active.

1 Like

could be cuase you had friended to much people friends dont make footfall if i remember
so after a while if you friend people most using the place it will go down fast

Still Plenty of Spots Available in New ULT Hub to Build a Store :cookie:

1 Like

I just added to mine! Now selling over 100,000 iron bars and two shop stands full of opal SS as well as all gem types, all coal, all fragments and all technology. Stop by Dhuskhaven Mining Outpost and take a look, all!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.