Unplayable connection, intermittent occurrence

First, some context:

I play from the U.K., and this problem never occurs on any of the European worlds. My average ping on European worlds is 50-60ms; my average ping on U.S. worlds has always been 70-90ms and still remains that way, most of the time, except as described below…

Since the guilds release/patch day, my connection on Houchus I and other U.S. servers will occasionally become “unplayable” (quite literally) for many minutes.

I am not having connection issues with anything other than Boundless as far as I can see, but I would like some help to diagnose where the problem is; if it’s on my end or between me and the servers or on the server’s end.

Frankly, building while rubber banding all over the place is starting to become frustrating, if nothing else because it’s a waste of time. I moved my main base to Houchus I because I like several things about it though I did always have reservations about it being a non-European world; I moved initially around December. The U.S. server connections have never felt unreliable before then, but they are feeling somewhat unreliable now.

The problem seems to get worse in the afternoons, and so far I haven’t noticed it happen in the morning.

I’ve been noticing that too, also at portals it says game server offline. I just got Virgin Media yesterday so i thought it was that lol.

Actually, think this recently happened to me once on entering the game too.

Edit: Just seen this related thread, for anyone else with similar issues;

Happened to me aswell when running true the portal network. It takes a while before it start loading but at first it seems that the worlds are offline

Like this?

yes and i say more because it needs to have atleast 10 characters.

1 Like