Upcoming Content Bomb!

hopper :heart:

5 Likes

Oh. Lol. :joy:

6 Likes

Nothing definitive is known about them at the moment.

That said, however, I did have a chat with James quite a while back where we discussed the existing machines parts and what each of the 4 components of a machine could signify, such as a Main Crafting Station, a Spark Connector, a Power Adapter and Something else (:wink:) for the last one. Whether that is what is actually being implemented though, I have absolutely no idea.

My understanding of the new components is that they will be additive to the existing machines, so you can bolt them on as you want/need. I’m unsure what that will mean for the existing recipes though.

5 Likes

I see a hopper, a hunter (warp wraith) and a wildstock based totems (left to right)

1 Like

Yeah the flames on the sides confused me. Lol. I was like what is that thing. I need more coffee.

1 Like

Please oh please let there be new combat skills, and mobs to go a long with the creature trophies and new weapons/gear!

I really wish we could just flat hear a dev on this and not something 3rd party which will likely only be 10% right. Looks like a potentially nother awesome incoming update.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this. Everything looks amazing!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

shields should be at the end of 2020 they said, not sure about the meele and totems

1 Like

When do we get pants

I want me some pants

4 Likes

Are these visions of what may be in the future? Or visions of what will be in the future?
The future is always shifting.

Either way they look very pretty.
I hope we can make them real someday.

3 Likes

Looking through what was posted, it’s a mix of stuff already in-game, stuff we know has been planned for some time, and stuff we haven’t seen before, so probably both “may be” and “will be”.

I needed to see this today. Thanks for the pink me up. Now, go, make it so.

3 Likes

When players go to the forums.

Players: “What will I see?”

James: [Stepping up to the computer] “Even the wisest cannot tell. For the forum… shows many things…”

He begins to load the forum homepage.

James: “…things that were… things that are… and some things…” [he finishes loading the homepage and steps back] “that have not yet come to pass.”

to be continued…

1 Like

A dose of spoilers… i feel… energetic… alive… thank you :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Some of those things look like, um, adult entertainment devices. Some of them look like information forced-extraction devices. Perhaps there’s a Dark Universe variant of Boundless coming?

Maybe it’s just me and I should get help?

4 Likes

Same here :heart: cant wait to get these★!!!

1 Like

Hell yeah cool additions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool stuff! Those statues are awesome.

I imagine only the wood/stone shields and swords will be paintable, but it’d be nice if all of it was, even if it was costly to do (upgraded paint can or something).

Either way excited to eventually see this stuff in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am… SIMPLY IN LOVE!

I think it’s just you.

4 Likes

Now if only we can get these in game soon or at least some estimate of when they’ll be added!