He never said he was alone :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed. Not a horrific, worse than America, attempt at date format

2 Likes

Play the game for two years and you learn

1. the game is awesome
  2. that nothing arrives on time ever in BL
  3. the dev art sadly is quiet often a case of “heres what you could have had”
1 Like

I can remove this tape off my mouth… finally… I’ve been waiting for this to be shared all year. Ugh…

If what was planned is still on the “list to do this round” there will be an even nicer surprise. But, I’m not sure due to what that content is that is actually made the cut… It’s best to release at the same time but we see what they decide.

6 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

10 char

Now there won’t be any surprise, Thanks red!

2 Likes

That was my way of encouraging Xaldafax to speak. What did I ruin it? Aaah man :joy:

I haven’t had a call last month so I am fully unaware of what the final decision was. I knew about 1 thing not related to this stuff. But, on my last call, I did push VERY hard for a certain set of content (that’s been on the radar for this whole year) but wasn’t sure how swayed James was or if the team would agree with my view on why it should be done next. I assume some of my view hit home because we see these posts now. Of course, that doesn’t mean that is going to happen as the next release yet.

4 Likes

If you’re implication is combat update, because that’s the only logical thing I can think of that falls in line with these images, then I know there will be a huge populace of happiness throughout the game from crafters to hunters to newbs being mowed over by cuttles.

1 Like

I don’t want to set any expectations because I didn’t have a recent call and the final decision… but wanted to be transparent of what I did know at this time.

2 Likes

I think it is/was only a matter of time before a major combat update comes out. There are pieces of the new content leaking through out the Boundless data if you just know where to look.

There are creature colors for Hunters on all of the existing perm worlds:

There are unused emojis for new weapon types (basically all of the ones from this content drop)

There are also Boundless Discord server emojis for the Hunter and Groundbasher as well: image

There is a lot of other references to the new weapons and creatures in the game files as well. I do not have any good example right now, but I think there are even models in the files.

8 Likes

I mean I wouldnt say you’re setting anything. When i saw this post, a combat update was the only thing that made sense, given what we’ve seen to date. We’ve seen farming updates. Crafting updates. World Expansion updates. A combat update would be the next logical thing, from a player POV, but I get what you’re saying.

They may have decided it wasn’t ready/wasn’t needed yet but I’m sure whatever they do roll out with is going to be good. Every update always is.

Very cool data mining. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Very cool additions. Looking forward to when they are released. But saving my excitement until it gets closer.

2 Likes

I’m going to beat a titan to death with a stone mace :blush:

2 Likes

Rip and tear

1 Like

Either way, you don’t want to go it alone!