Update: Release Coming Next Week

Hello good news!
I am so happy about this :hugs:

5 Likes

Just thinking out loud here but, Have you guys considered a “Sovereign World & Gleam Club Bundle” for both Steam and PS Stores? :thinking:

@james @SamF

6 Likes

Still curious about pricing, hopefully more info comes out on that soon.

6 Likes

Any way we can have a name for each of these so we know what we are looking at?

10 Likes

Upgraded my internet connection just in the nick of time. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Might be able to do a comparison with what’s here: World Builder Pre-built Biome Preview

6 Likes

thanks! (sometimes the shortest messages are the strongest)

2 Likes

True you can but it takes a bit to go through them all and match them up. Was looking for something like a plain list in order. But if not your suggestion works.

3 Likes

But wait, I don’t see price informations yet. Are we gonna have to wait for the actual release? Dang it.

4 Likes

I might pop back and take a look around again, I’ve been pretty AFK from BL for a while now!

5 Likes

I can do the Can Can, but can you do the Can Can too? :smiley:

4 Likes

Plus, the pictures are a bit small. I imagine we’ll get something bigger and clearer once the update is released.
I’ll admit, I’m hyped to see more.

3 Likes

If you click on the image to bring you to where it is hosted on Imgur, click it again to zoom in and then Right-Click to “Open image in new tab”, you can get a much better and larger view. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well he said the week of, so we don’t know which day lol. Just don’t want people getting hype for Monday and it comes out on a Thursday.

But I’ll say the addition to be able to select your biomes was worth the wait.

7 Likes

Already did that, but at best, I can only zoom to the point of having 7 to 8 thumbnails in the width of my screen.

3 Likes

Doh x 2! In my excitement, I overlooked that small but important detail lol. Thanks for pointing it out, Venom. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Mr boundmore Im excited To see your world.

Maybe a little sneak peak o.O?

2 Likes

I see the fat trees on the biome list:

Does anyone see the mega tree biome? the giant tree forest biome? I love that one , it is on some of the starter planets.

This might be it…but I am not certain:

7 Likes

Love that biome as well.

We need someone with a CSI kit to ENHANCE all the biomes.

8 Likes