Update: Release Coming Next Week

Ah, I see. I have no idea about that one lol. Maybe they’ll select some questions from this thread to answer

If they need questions to answer I’ve got a whole bunch for them compiled from folks :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

@SamF Would you happen to know what is the min and max number of biomes you can select on a sovereign and creative world?
Already discussing what to take with friends.

Secondary question, how do prefabs factor in the biomes?
On Kada I, there are big diagonal gleam formations sticking out of the ground. Are those a biome, or something else?

6 Likes

That is true, they are still exo specific materials

8 Likes

you will be able to pick between the different atmosphere types for a t6 world for example :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is there any chance for us to get some new API URLs to help support the community tools with the new sovereign worlds? The biggest one that would be of help would be one for block colors.

3 Likes

But the corresponding profile might not necessarily match? And I’m assuming then is randomized?

Interesting…thank you for the info!

1 Like

Good to know. As the wording from way back when sounded like lucent would eventually be on a more permanent type of planet

3 Likes

Yep this is a bit of a bummer but oh well.

1 Like

Is there a minimum/maximum number of biomes that we have to choose?
Like, could I pick just the trees or just the water biomes? Could I pick all of them?

2 Likes

will the tier + atmosphere + profile combos be like the ones existing in the public universe, or can I get, say, t6 lush ?

2 Likes

I guess we could look at this as a good thing for the game overall…it protects a chunk of content that a lot of people enjoy. Exos are like mini-events that appear often…something newish to check out, explore, mine, gather, etc.

2 Likes

Depending on your view I guess. I’m on the opposite side. I don’t care for exos in all honesty. I’m the anti gate type of person.

10 Likes

The worlds have different amounts of biomes tier levels. As example - high tier world might have 4 high tier biome, 3 mid tier biome, 2 low tier biome. From my understanding, when we do the order of a private planet we will be able to select from the list the amount of each tier biome that the the world tier allows. That is if we don’t want to just let the random selection or the profiled design get used.

3 Likes

We should request sponsored exos. Pay the sov rental fee to ensure there is always 1 exo in the universe. You wouldn’t have ownership or control, but you would ensure there is always one there. Get 5 people to do it and we should have lots of lucents all the time.

3 Likes

According to the info they posted originally, there is suppose to be a near constant stream of Exos.
It’s fun when there are multiple ones at the same time.

3 Likes

Fully agreed. Exos are very much not my thing. I don’t have time to compete with everyone for the resources during the rare hour or two I might be able to be online while they’re up. Between weird work shifts and everything else going on in life I don’t have time to just farm for hours and hours like some.

6 Likes

is there a list of all the blocks that are spawned in each biome ?
would be terrible if I picked all my favourite biomes and later realize I got no sponge or mushrooms

and maybe a cross section picture for each biome to see what is going on underground cave-wise

8 Likes

I’m the same to be honest. I’m terrible at grappling and most of the exos seem to need you to be a grappling pro lol.

I do however care a lot about the unique colors of certain blocks etc., and then there are the rare mats such as rare gems, goo etc. etc. But, I still don’t venture to exos when they spawn, no matter how much I may want these things.

I really look forward to a day when we might have these resources on permanent worlds (except the unique colors of course). At least then I could maybe visit once, establish a plot/base in a good underground area and go from there, much like I do currently on some T6 and T5 worlds.

3 Likes

I imagine this will be possible when T8 planets come out with their own unique resources, thereby allowing T7s to be rented with their resources becoming more permanent. Just speculation of course

3 Likes