Update: Release Coming Next Week

Good afternoon devs :D:D:D

kc9o94ou6il11

6 Likes

Agreed :100: . The lack of communication is causing me to loose interest in playing all together.

Looks like another no info and no update day. Just hype and driving ourselves nuts with the lack of info.

I want to play but everything is packed up and ready to be reclaimed so it feels very pointless to even logon and do anything before Sovereigns are released. My guildies are even doing the same, all packed up and no sense in playing until we can unpack :cry:

Just going to forget about playing until the update drops. Because even if we weren’t already packed up, most are on hiatus anyways until the drop and portals have gone down all over. Besides that shops are empty all over as are request baskets so it makes it even more frustrating to try to play. Also when I have gotten on i have been lucky to even come across anyone who is playing.

I am also to the point where I am considering just not playing at all. Folks can say what they want to but the devs created this hype to try to keep all of us interested and all they have done is irritate us with lack of info and leaving us in the dark.

Heck I know over 10 people that have raged quit and don’t know if they are ever coming back.

Bored and just about over it. I am also loosing faith that this is actually coming this week. So this already has the potential to cause us to loose a portion of the already tiny player base we already have.

Besides that their work day is almost over there so it’s not very likely that we get anything from them today. Update or faq alike.

3 Likes

Really quiet, DEVS feed us whit Infos :joy:

3 Likes

Community exercise. Everyone gather around. :slight_smile:

krP2NRkLqnKEg

8 Likes

I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks lol and it has lost its effect lol

2 Likes

Some of us have been doing this since May 20th.

4 Likes

I was doing your breathing exercise and almost died because the loop started over for some reason on breath out and ended on breath out. I will 50k cubit compensation for my traumatic experience and the pain I went through or we can take this to the high oortians and oortian lawyers involved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes ooortian class action suit!

2 Likes

I didn’t know breathing can lose its effect. :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

What do you think master yoda?

26DN48mfu3uWJ3J7y

3 Likes

The time for patience is over time to embrace the dark side…they have :cookie: cookies…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Where is @BabyCookie she is usually all over these cookie references?

1 Like

Looks like us Tuesday believers were wrong. Time to crawl back in to that Pennsylvania hole for another few weeks of no sun at all. Maybe it’ll be out by then. The patch I mean. Not the sun.

6 Likes

Lol that must of happened in my state. :laughing:

1 Like

Agreed no FAQ today and no update or any information from the devs at all. It is around 3pm where they are and so I doubt we will hear anything today. Loosing hopes that sovereigns and creatives will be actually released this week.

The anticipation is killing me guys!!

3 Likes

Hi, @SamF, @james, @Leahlemoncakes…Anyone who can hear me! Any ETA on an FAQ/More Details?

I’m really afraid that the native Oortians will start eating each other if they aren’t fed some info, Soon™. Please! Help prevent this massacre! Please and Thank You! :grimacing:

6 Likes

Anyone got any info on whether the external sites/ plug ins like B U T T or simoyds resource bot in the discord will include the sovereign world in their database?
@Simoyd @Mayumichi

Come now, we would never do such a- mh. @DragonTamer, we need more meat for the feast. Grab someone.

5 Likes