Update: Release Coming Next Week

ITS MY PLANET AND I NEED IT NOW!! :wink:

8 Likes

I think it’s good for people to know this so they can adjust their expectations. There was a post by a dev that said it was taking 10-30 minutes (IIRC) for a world to be created on their new PCs. They can only do so many in a day. I think they handled it for the test servers really well…putting people’s name on a list so they could tell when their planet was available.

3 Likes

Well James did say he will be building planets based on game member account numbers. He will start with the latest person and move toward the first. So since you were like player number 10, you will be probably LAST.

4 Likes

o.o I guess I better hurry up and plan my biomes then…

1 Like

The k in Havok40K stands for K*ren.

Don’t flag me please I didn’t say it :joy:

6 Likes

:pensive:Really? Hopefully it will go by who ordered it 1st

3 Likes

REEEEEEE!
My mother’s name is Karen and she is a saint!

1 Like

I’m not the manager so leave me out of this :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/i-want-it-now-gif-1.gif

11 Likes

I meant account number not order. Havok was one of the first people to buy the game.

2 Likes

But you are the Queen of Reason, so a manager of sorts? :+1: :smirk:

I must be having one of the worst episodes of a Sheldon moment…or it’s the oncoming migraine/cluster that is starting to boil behind my right eye (ugh)

Are you saying that if Hav is the 1st person to order a rental planet, he won’t be the 1st person to get one?

Just gonna interject that doing the- “you want the manager? I’ll go get them! spins in place I AM THE MANAGER!” routine never gets old and I kinda sorta miss it a tiny bit…

2 Likes

Yes… I’ll go with that one too. :wink:

I think he is suggesting that people who backed the game first get priority over others in the order that they backed the game. Since I was the 12th ever backer, if 100 people placed their order at the same time, I would be the/one of the first to get the order fulfilled. I understand the logic, particularly since a planet is one of my promised backer rewards but I definitely don’t think that’s the most efficient way to handle it.

5 Likes

I saw you typing when I was typing this and I thought aah she smelled it and she’s already flagging me :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Ah. That’s def how it should be. :+1: Early backer folks have been with the game for quite awhile now

I do hope the EA folks get their planets asap.

2 Likes

I saw somewhere that the sov planets will be created via web form. Anyone know/seen how this will translate to PS4?

2 Likes

Whyyyy does everyone think I flag them lol!
Ya’ll flag each other so much, I rarely flag anything at all. I don’t even agree with a lot of the flags ya’ll do.

5 Likes

I never flag, because I like chaos. That and the free sharing of opinions.

2 Likes