Update: Release Coming Next Week

But wait, I don’t see price informations yet. Are we gonna have to wait for the actual release? Dang it.

4 Likes

I might pop back and take a look around again, I’ve been pretty AFK from BL for a while now!

5 Likes

I can do the Can Can, but can you do the Can Can too? :smiley:

4 Likes

Plus, the pictures are a bit small. I imagine we’ll get something bigger and clearer once the update is released.
I’ll admit, I’m hyped to see more.

3 Likes

If you click on the image to bring you to where it is hosted on Imgur, click it again to zoom in and then Right-Click to “Open image in new tab”, you can get a much better and larger view. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well he said the week of, so we don’t know which day lol. Just don’t want people getting hype for Monday and it comes out on a Thursday.

But I’ll say the addition to be able to select your biomes was worth the wait.

7 Likes

Already did that, but at best, I can only zoom to the point of having 7 to 8 thumbnails in the width of my screen.

3 Likes

Doh x 2! In my excitement, I overlooked that small but important detail lol. Thanks for pointing it out, Venom. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Mr boundmore Im excited To see your world.

Maybe a little sneak peak o.O?

2 Likes

I see the fat trees on the biome list:

Does anyone see the mega tree biome? the giant tree forest biome? I love that one , it is on some of the starter planets.

This might be it…but I am not certain:

7 Likes

Love that biome as well.

We need someone with a CSI kit to ENHANCE all the biomes.

8 Likes

it’s cooooooming!

Since the customization is a (very nice) surprise, I will have to wait to see what I pick.

Will defo do a vid from my first venture into it (to show some things before I give any perms to visit).

I opened it in paint.net and zoomed a lot no problem. gets a bit pixelized but when you can get them big enough (bigger than one step zoom on the source site) without losing quality.

4 Likes

yeah, fat trees are the ones with 3 layer thick wood hulls and stone core. the other pic you posted are the giant trees which are 3x3 to 5x5 thick and huuuuuuge :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to the update - Thanks for all that information! (now I just got to wait for the pricing :wink: )

6 Likes

Awesome news - I’m looking forward to seeing a whole swathe of new planets appearing in the skies!

Roll on next week!

Here’s a direct link to the zoomed image on Imgur to make things easier…

15 Likes

@SamF @Leahlemoncakes
Perhaps DEV-HQ can share with us a version of this image that has a larger resolution.

2 Likes

I should ask for a friend: the dance emote only for gleam Club members?

2 Likes

yes it is indeed

2 Likes

He dont like this is only for gc members

1 Like

Exciting news thank you for sharing with us and a big GG for paints winners :+1:.

:tada::birthday::confetti_ball: Happy 2yrs Boundless

4 Likes