Update: Release Coming Next Week

Aaaah how many times did I wave at you only to realize you were afk :unamused:

2 Likes

Wouldnt it be best to just stay off the forums in general then? :upside_down_face:

The forums are what we make of it, I just skim/skip past the helpful useful stuff and go straight towards the brown pile of steam personally! :joy:

5 Likes

Pizza always saves life.
I swear, by Friday evening, I will order a huge Domino’s pizza menu (to celebrate the update and/or my pay for the work I did in August).

3 Likes

it will be well celebrated!

FAQnotyet

8 Likes

I have been staying away from the forums. It got way serious and way confrontational all of a sudden.

So… Yeah. That.

1 Like

so i missed nothing when i was on small break lol
ill try make some fun posts soon
balance it out

2 Likes

I refuse to vote. 9 times out of 10 I mute a topic that starts or contains a poll

1 Like

Yea, its a weird place. I like taking breaks too.

I dont think rental worlds are dropping this week.

There was a dev post by lemon? That said the birthday stuff is its own patch.

I took that to mean : this week birthday and FAQ
Next week release of planets

I may be wrong though

That would against the announcement all together. I don’t think this is case, I think you misread.
Very first sentance

1 Like

This phrasing makes it pretty clear the rental worlds update is planned for this week.

3 Likes

Unless something goes wrong, there’s suppose to be a FAQ, the rental worlds update, then the birthday event starts thursday.

4 Likes

My information was outdated! I should read more carefully! Sorry for the confusion <3

5 Likes

Of all of the blatantly off topic comments in this thread so far, it is peculiar to me that’s at THAT one gets flagged first… somebody is showing their biases!

That being said, let’s do try to remain topical. Tomorrow is a brand new day, and I say the hype train is bound to depart SOON :tm:
:steam_locomotive: :train: :train: :train: :train: :train:

8 Likes

I read tropical.

Who’s having a tropical themed planet?!

7 Likes

I’m still hoping someone makes an all black and white and gray planet

4 Likes

I would love to see that :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s what my idea is for my sov when it’s able to be done

6 Likes

Are you going to buy one and change it later? Or wait for the colors to become available

2 Likes