Update: Release Coming Next Week

If someone gets a planet and puts a bunch of azure colors on it, please let me build there :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Buy one and change when able. Tho I’ll probably wait till next week to buy my sov as more colors will be available :joy:

2 Likes

Tragedy of the commons

1 Like

I’m hoping cold teal sedimentary rock becomes available. Cold teal is my favorite color of gleam. I want to do a berry and teal colored planet…maybe…I’m still deciding.

How about just one color :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m looking for a bright planet, my tv doesnt do the best when on dark planets or planets with primarily dark blocks

3 Likes

My roommate wants one of those. With black and oxide gray.

1 Like

That’s essential what I want. A tropical themed planet with island escapes, wide oceans, and interspersed deserts.

1 Like

Whoever gets that biome with massive trees.
Ill be there.

3 Likes

I definitely want a creative world for me and my friends, but if the prices are good enough, I might try to take a T1 sovereign world and leave it public for the community.
Really getting antsy to see the pricing!

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone is going to do this too lol. Could be quite interesting!
I’d imagine someone will do black/white/gray only (maybe not?)

1 Like

At the end of the day, it depends on pricing. I doubt people are going to “waste” their money on meme-ish worlds if these are too expensive.

I have to say that it kinda worries me that we have not seen that FAQ yet and/or pricing. Worried they found something that needs resolving ASAP and thus worried it will be pushed back a week.

Please, @Leahlemoncakes, say it ain’t so!

2 Likes

There’s nothing new pushed to staging in the last 23 hours, so I think it’s looking promising!

4 Likes

That was my prediction a while ago. I won’t believe this update is released until im standing on my own world (pricing pending)

2 Likes

Got some questions to add to the upcoming FAQ:

• When will the FAQ come out?

• Pricing for rental?

1 Like

still have a few days back before the end of the week, they never said it will go live on the 14th :heart:

Sending some love to everyone

They won’t release on Friday, so it’s either today or tomorrow. Usually they release in the morning (UK time) which is almost over. So tomorrow together with unlocking the event but most of the time they released day before event and then unlock on the day itself.

1 Like

Everyone: Fighting, discussing, whining, complaining, and lots of drama.

Gob in a totally different galaxy:

4 Likes

thats the way everyone should act :smiley: instead of drama and other BS XD

3 Likes