Update: Release Coming Next Week

€/$/£ [PLACEHOLDER] p/m.

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Pricing info would be awesome! Are we talking about Cubits, Cash either or?

Cash, like Gleamclub. Probably.

There are some players that have been talking about “renting” out planets for in game coin and there are groups that are going to all pitch in for a guild planet.

2 Likes

Geeeez unless they bundle gleam I’m more then willing to drop gleamclub to get a planet.

1 Like

Maybe they will offer bundle deals…I dunno. :woman_shrugging:
I want one too :blush:

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want a :boundless: planet …
… if you can afford it :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

“Next week” starts in a few hours. Fasten your seatbelts everyone the hype train is going on a trip :D:D:D

9 Likes

It’s like 8pm Sunday for them tho :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yeah was joking. Knowing our soon ™-loving devs, the update will probably release towards the end of the week xD.

In my defense, I didnt say where the hype train was heading to… maybe destination disappointment? :joy:

3 Likes

This needs to come out! The HYPE TRAINS NEEDS A DESTINATION TOWARDS THE RELEASE OF SOVEREIGN WORLDS!

1 Like

Yes, Fasten your Seatbelts… That is a very good idea…

76t5NL1

I’m sure the real Hype Train will be perfectly safe though. Nothing to worry about at all. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

9ff

5 Likes

I don’t know if I can wait til tomorrow. I slept 5 hours last night because I was so excited about this release. :frowning:

4 Likes

hehe…that is funny because it’s most likely true.

2 Likes

Hopefully, they at least release the FAQ tomorrow. I’m looking forward to more information.

4 Likes

I’m still going with Tuesday at latest. Unless they in fact have a ■■■■ ton of cocktails ready to rotate out through the weekend, in which case, we may get some truly unique planets :rofl:

1 Like

So if I want a waterworld with biomes such as #177 and #187, that would be possible?

According to this, there will be some limitations for sovereign but we do not know exactly what yet.

and

I think if you gonna make it a Creative :earth_americas:
… it won’t be a problem :+1:

Depending on how many we can select for one Sovereign, you might be able to mix something like #177 and #5 to get a mostly water world.

1 Like