Update: Release Coming Next Week

maybe they will change my mind about dancing. if a game can do that, it is this one.
before Boundless I used to think that people are these horrible creatures lurking in the shadows waiting for me to make a mistake so they can steal my shoes and kidneys. now I know that some of them aren’t like that, so who knows :smiley:

7 Likes

I don’t have GC :frowning: otherwise I would be

2 Likes

knowing my luck it’s gonna be end of week when I’m back to work, rather than in the beginning of next week when I’m off :roll_eyes: :nerd_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Im betting Mon/Tues, so they have the whole week to watch and approve planet generations and bugs… doubt theyd want full hands on deck over the weekend.

5 Likes

I like your thinking :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They did say the 14th in the post

Starting Monday 14th:

Not sure if this means “the week of…that starts on the 14th” or if the updates will start releasing on the 14th

and then this on the 17th

3 Likes

they said in the week starting on the 14th

4 Likes

Being able to pick the biomes on your planet is a very nice feature. I would like more giant trees around.

10 Likes

Me too :grinning:
… and [Biitula] or [Boori] style forrests :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

I’m hoping they let you mix the tiered biomes so I can get flat desert, tiered lake, gleam lake, redwood forest, ancient temples, small volcanoes, castles, coral, mountain roads, dagger mountain, mount doom, floating shrapnel, lumpy, seaweed mountains, tentacle outcrop, warped mountains

5 Likes

I want to go look at example biomes with giant trees… are Arie, Gellis, and maybe Trior the only planets with giant tree biomes? Those are the ones I remember.

1 Like

Maybe something like that on Creative planets - there will be limitations on Sov planets.

1 Like

Norky has big trees too iirc

I don’t know what these biomes are labeled in the system, but
#127 has the large canopy trees
#195 & #256 big, tall trees
#202 & #230 have tall forest type trees

5 Likes

and #195 is the same as the big trees on arie / trior / gellis (#230), but snowy and without foliage

2 Likes

an idea: when we start ordering planets, could we make a separate thread where we post details about every new publicly visible planet ?
list of all biomes (and other parameters if there are any), how to get there…

so people can have a closer look at the biomes and biome combos without having to look for them in perma

7 Likes

Price infos?

1 Like

I want the big trees, mixed with the biome for huge river canyons. I just imagine huge canopies, and looking below huge chasms filled with either water or lava

I am so excited. Super geeky to be so excited I know, but whatever. This has me excited. I just hope I don’t have my expectations set too high.

5 Likes

No pricing info yet :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes