Update: Release Coming Next Week

So we can’t get black gleam then?

1 Like

Not immediately. The planet generator will be using RNG for certain aspects of the planet generation including the default colors.

This process is supposed to release new colors over time.

Certain world types have a higher chance of generating new/random colors so there is not timeline for how long it will take for all colors to become available for each material.

James has stated that no colors are fully blocked from this RNG, however they are weighted so some colors are more likely than others.

2 Likes

Not until it is rolled on a permanent or sovereign planet.

1 Like

how do we get to order our new worlds?

They have yet to announce those details along with prices

2 Likes

I wished they rolled out how much we have to pay for the Sovereign Worlds

2 Likes

Number one question right now, for sure.

3 Likes

IMG_2183

3 Likes

Seem your a week late for the birthday celebrations. You think we can have a exo over the weekend…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We don’t even know what type of world would have the best chance to get black gleam :joy:

1 Like

Probably a T6 coal or metal world.
They usually get the darker colors for most things

2 Likes

I was gonna say, probably a coal world. Obviously speculation until a dev confirms but that would be my guess as well.

1 Like

T8 coal probably :joy:

3 Likes

But is it truly coming next week or week of September 14 2021 :grin::innocent:

giphy (9)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

tenor-9

11 Likes

Lucent gems too or only the liquids?

Could be difficult to announce because Steam charges vastly different prices depending on where you buy it: https://steamdb.info/app/324510/

I assume it’s the same for consoles.

1 Like

Wish I could get excited for these. Dont want to start planning ahead to find out they are £39.99 a month (i know thats an absurd number) but you can’t plan to get 1…or 3 until you get a price, unless money isn’t a factor (I’m sure there’s a lucky few) .

Would be nice to have something different to do on them too, other than rebuild what I demolished on a normal world. I know it will likely happen eventually but it could be another 6 months of having access to the same blocks, materials and monsters.

Still glad its here soon though.

3 Likes

Who else is hype about dance emotes

10 Likes