Update to testing universe

good… just leave my shiney clay alone! :stuck_out_tongue:

Same, got another to.

If you put in skillponts without confirming it, press Esc and confirm it in the popup, it will not get confirmed and your change will be lost.

2 Likes

@blake said this was to only test the login (not having a go just wondering if they are bringing a new test for the other stuff… before reset because - read notes)

• People cannot escape Marvoni due to the planet not having the correct resources
  • Skill screen is kindof bugged
  • It appears we cannot crate any alt due to the UI bug

My question is… is this it now? because if it is it shouldn’t be
You can not release this test to live on the reset if it doesn’t have what we need and etc

I see that trees and leaves are lit from below by the sun(?) in nighttime.

Can we keep this planet? :smile:

12 Likes

its going to be one of the main ones for the new universe lol ^^

I know how that reads, sorry not being sarcastic… i agree :stuck_out_tongue: just laughing that you missed that news of it sorry

Selling 1 warp augment… 1000000 coin. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wait… you managed to get the resources? O.o

Promise?

The sky and color palette are really beautfil and i would love to have my first house here.
I also love the water.

The forum so full of baseless whining these days that i’ve stopped to look in every topic.

4 Likes

I promise its down the thread list, cant remember which specifically… ahh yes… @boundmore did a video about the new planets on release and Marvoni was there

No worries, i understand flly (especially could be said about some of my posts/replies) Sorry my humore is not always clear

1 Like

these colors are so better

1 Like

maybe you should link the thread? i don’t think @Kirinvar fully bleives me :slight_smile:

All working as expected for me…

• Character selection went well.
  • Couldn’t choose a name that others already have.
  • Entered my own name and it created fine (with Capitalisation!)
  • Coordinates came out exactly where I selected.
  • Entered new world and character model stayed as the one I chose.
  • Gone through tutorial and completed.
  • Character progression feels good
    • (I spoke to a couple of other players nearby that feel they’re not getting enough plots in the early game now… even though they’d only built a beacon and a crafting table)
    • I’ve placed 4 plots so far and have barely been able to finish building a 1 plot house (let alone the full 4 plots I have) by following objectives before I leveled up to level 8.
  • Hitting level 8 has earned me an additional 360 cubits (excluding the 60 I spent on my first 2 plots) which gives me enough for another 12 plots.
  • Being predominantly a builder, I’m not seeing that as being a restriction at all, considering I can’t currently build quick enough to fill the 4 plots I have acquired already.

So far early game seems really smooth, with tooltips all making sense and being informative enough (albeit I already know what I’m doing) to get me from one task to the next.

The colours on Dor III-A initially felt a bit flat and lifeless to me, but now that I have built a small windowless hut, the colour scheme is starting to grow on me!

All looks good to me! :+1: :boundless:

Edit

Forgot to add … I imported Steam friends on character creation, which added 1 person, so I guess friends needs to have an active character on the server already?

Will this continue to add Steam friends as they join the server?

16 Likes

when selecting your body clicking the left or right clicker it only moves one way.

after placing your first camp fire you might add a tip saying B will remove your plot view

I started with the wrong body

the starting world looks amazing! great job devs!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Leveled to lvl 10 on hostile world, still spitter walk around and ignore me…

2 Likes

wait we can start on Dor III A right? what about Door V B? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got started Dor III A. Kinda missing the plots we’d get per level, wish we got at least a handful from leveling or a little more cubits to buy with (9k at 50, I know, this is just how I’m feeling while playing a starter character). Sad panda. But still having fun starting from scratch. Woot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m enjoying this start too! Still looking for tech components though… Apparently X found some? @Xaldafax were you just goofing us or did you really find some? I haven’t heard of any being found anywhere

@james I wanted to report that all seems well in the new universe, everything working properly, except for the lack of all tech components which is a bit of a drag, but I get it that we’re not really here to test the new planets and such we’re here to test other things.

Looking forward to having this actually released (really hoping it happens Monday!!)

Cheers!

OMG!!! I’m on a new world, yaya!

Is there only one atm? I’m on Marvoni. Is anyone else here?

5 Likes