**UPDATED** 10/27/2018 Ultima Guild City Bulletin 002

Nothing to see here! Move along!

10 Likes

One of my favourite things about boundless is watching cities like this grow! And meeting the coolest people there. It’s cities like this that inspire people to build and gives them a look at what this games really about ! Sometimes I just sit in Ultima of hours talking to ppl.

Good job Ultima
Ps. This is my favourite city cause i watched my dad play Ultima literally my entire life.

3 Likes

It’s my fav city too!
But that’s because it’s where I randomly chose to land when I first started and moving is a lot of hassel now that i’ve acquired so many items…Where was I? Yeah, good city. Very busy. Has a giant bunny.

1 Like

Oh ya the giant bunny is legit. It’s got the best enterance if you noomsayin?

3 Likes

Updated portal information section. Enjoy!

So are all the shops going into that Basement Mega-Hub?

From my understanding, yes. Everything currently existing on or in devourer/hashmalash owned plots is being transferred to the new hub system. Excluding the planetary hub system, which will remain where it is. The multi story mall will operate under its own procedures. Though, things are subject to change. But that is the plan moving forward as i understand it.

Gotcha, I just wondered if when giving directions, I could say “Portal in THE shopping district of Ultima HQ”… That sounds better if there is only one place it could be.

Maybe name it “Ultima Shops HQ”?

Well soon you can say “shop level of the tree”

48 hour notification update to existing portal owners in Ultima Guild HQ.

If you don’t read the updated post section at least read this reply. You have 48 hours (10/31) to move your portal from an old location to a new location. If you have not moved your portal yet, this applies undoubtedly to you. Closures of old portals will begin on the 31st. This is important, as new portals will begin to fill that very same day. Please join the Discord channel to coordinate your portal move.

yes all shop portals will be on the Red floor in the hub (1st floor)
on the second floor wil be community portals
and the 3rd floor we wlll have unique builds and places worth to visit.

Awesome! Does this mean we get back that Open-Air feel when visiting Ultima HQ? I liked it much better back then.

Its a Huge undertaking btw, thx for putting in the work everybody =D

yes space again will be open :smiley: with nice views on the city :smiley:

Hay my name in game is " Arglie" my internet has been down for 2 weeks. I’ll have my internet back on the 31st. I currently own a 3x6 portal to " Zods crafting" is this going to cause me to lose my portal? Is there any pay I can reserve a spot in the new hub? Iv had a portal in Ultima for about a month now and it would suck to lose it.
I would have asked in discord but I don’t have a laptop or a phone capable of downloading apps

1 Like

This is half of the reason for this tiring renovation. Even I complained like mad about how cluttered the hub was getting.

I don’t see Zod’s Crafting anywhere. Where was it exactly? What planet did it go to?

I too have not located it

It’s on ground level beside Riley’s shop. Beside the grump store I think it’s called. It has no sign above it

Wait… a 3x6 with full oort wouldnt last 2 weeks. I bet it ran out of fuel…

I got a friend that’s been keeping it fueled
It’s located in Merika at the cuttletrunk federation. It’s a big pyramid, sadly my internet cut out as soon as I started moving my shop into the pyramid so it’s not stocked very well ATM