Usa server unplayabel

Since days i have unplayable conection on USA server Worlds , ping over 400.

EU and Australia server worlds a fine

Edit: only on USA East server worlds

9 Likes

Same … it’s been some weeks that I’m get continuous 'unplayable connection.
Yesterday game even crashed to desktop. That’s never happened before
Had to reboot Steam to get back in. Game wouldn’t load before I did that

3 Likes

I’ve started having some connections issues as well on alder. Rubber banding and such. Haven’t had this happen in ages. Maybe time for a server refresh or something. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Strange I am fine on Usa and Europe servers but I’ve been struggling on the Australia servers

5 Likes

I just logged in a bit ago. Had it happen twice that the unplayable connection popped up. Each time, it would jerk me into a wall, and I couldn’t move from that spot even after it had cleared. Every attempt to turn my character left or right, the game would resist the turning. Couldn’t open up menu’s. Even the escape button quit working. Had to Alt + F4 each time to exit the game.
On the 3rd login, got big unplayable connection ping over 400. It cleared and game was still a bit laggy. Easier to just log out and try again later.

@monty1 and @Tiggs. I’m not an expert (far from it) but maybe turning it off and on again (server maintenance) might help?

5 Likes

Same Here Australian Servers unplayable thats why i Need to biy White Sedi Rocks…

3 Likes

Count me in Maryx is a mess , I’m US East

3 Likes

I’m so used to the hardware I played on for years being sub-par that when this happens to me now I just accept it :rofl:

I did have some issues on a sov yesterday with a bit of rubber-banding, though. And that’s happened to me recently, but wasn’t an old problem.

When it was just my PC sucking the “disable inputs on unplayable connection” had stopped me from rubber-banding. I’m in USW but this was on someone else’s sov I’m not sure where it is. Probably US it’s @Naeah’s.

7 Likes

USE for me.

4 Likes

I am on an Australian planet called lutrian. If I even spelled it right. T2 planet. Me and my friend are having problems too.

1 Like

I am getting unprecedented lag spikes on what was one of the best planets for me: Gellis. This is besides the often unplayable connection I get on planets like Tana, Cephonex, Raxxa, and I think Serp (not all planets with unplayable connection - can’t recall the rest). Not sure which regions these are in.

2 Likes

I notice the fog is getting worse and worse as well. Even the clear weather totems don’t work. Also getting these lag spikes too.

1 Like

Odd… I just ran to every single planet and I didn’t have any issues… :thinking:

I’ve been playing normally as well and didn’t notice any issue. I’m guessing this should be worse for me since I’m from SEA region but it’s not.

Wait, all 300+ of them? How long did that take?

1 Like

@Nightstar just the main planets (excluding sovs) lol :joy:

1 Like

I got stuck in a Block couldn’t do nothing I submitted a log lol
Also I can’t access selling items to other players on lasaina can’t click on baskets at all D:

1 Like

I have drowned multiple times now on dry land. It gets so bad I can’t lay down blocks and when I try to open doors my inventory pops up instead. I just convinced a friend to play and he logged off in frustration tonight :cry:

1 Like

Its desync from their part, it has happen to alot of People so i hope they will handle it soon. What happen is that the server thinks u are in a diffrent position then u are on youre screen. I have hade same issue as u but i died of lava :sweat_smile: nothing we can do but wait

For the past few days, a good part of my in-game time has been on “unplayable” connection. This is on worlds where I had no issues whatsoever before. I’ve been playing on Gellis for years. Anyone else or is it my ISP? :smiley:

1 Like