Usa server unplayabel

I"m on dsl, my whole online experience is ‘unplayable’ lol. So, I can’t tell any difference :wink: Anybody got a spare 30K? THat’s what the cable ocmpany said it would cost to run a line.

I’ve been having a lot of lag and rubberbanding everywhere. Had to just shut off the game and do something else last night. Pretty much since that update that fixed the issue for some people made my game worst.

2 Likes

I am located in US East and I guess I can consider myself lucky as I never have any issues with lag or rubberbanding.

I plan on calling my isp as well to see if it’s on my end.

1 Like

Rough day in the interwebs.

If you’re seeing these kind of ping times (150ms plus) to the datacenter of the planet you’re on - it’s not boundless. Also for newer folks be aware that boundless displays an “effective ping time” and depending on your hardware you could be seeing up to double your actual ping time in game.

2 Likes

Are you, good sir, insulting my laptop? Hahaha I do too :joy:

Noooooo just commiserating :rofl:

Happily now - I have a much bigger potato. It’s still basically a laptop in a box, though. I can full screen, but not really move in it.

1 Like

This potato plays Boundless very very well. It’s just been acting up lately and crashing and what not xD

2 Likes

Mines has been the same since late last night. No issues at all before the fix.

3 Likes

Hey man good to see you back.

I did call my ISP and they’re sending someone on Thursday. So if I still have a problem after that it will not be on my end.
But I started having problems a week or so before the update. So it could still be me. :man_shrugging::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Nice page :slight_smile:
For comparison I did a ping now from central Europe (Germany)

Did not have any problems the last days and pings are same as usual. European planets currently show 50ms, USE planets are at 80ms.
Looks like a regional issue depending on where your internet is located in the world.

3 Likes

Its good to be back! Hopefully it all just works out lol I’ve really enjoying playing again

5 Likes

So I’m still getting lag spikes after having a tech out to my house. :-1::-1: