Username Changing?

Is there any way to change your username once you’ve created your account? Im wanting to upgrade, but i dont feel like keeping the same username to log in as the names outdated, and ill most likely forget it.

If your desired name hasn’t already been taken, I believe you should be able to just choose a new name when you first login to the new universe.

1 Like

Thats the problem; ive already started in the new universe; and ive already got a place on omegasus. Right now the issue is figuring out if ive gotta abandon all of my current progress up to this just to upgrade my account.

The new universe isn’t live yet - you may be referring to the test servers

1 Like

Yep. Deff testing universe.

Yes, that would allow a new character name. But the account name would be unchanged = unchanged name here in the forums.

1 Like

I also wouldnt mind being able to use the nane on forums at that.

Ok, then you should be good to change your character name when the new universe goes live sometime from Monday onwards!

Cool, thanks for clarifying - I wasn’t 100% sure it would work as I only tried names I knew already existed and then my own when I was on the testing servers :wink:

1 Like

yes once testing comes to live/live is reset we should be able to rename ourselves? Is that correct @Stretchious ?

oh he means the account name… sorry

Well, I have not tested it either. :stuck_out_tongue: But I am pretty sure. Anyone, feel free to confirm.

1 Like

i can confirm i am able to change forum name but will this reflect the account name itself? (go to avatar top right + click settings)

1 Like

In any case, i just went ahead and made a new account and bought the adventurers pack. Sucks though, i upgraded from explorer, and cash wise; that puts me 5 bucks behind just buying a wayfarer account lol.

Not sure if it is possible, but you might be able to merge those two accounts since you own both. Then you would have to pay the difference via paypal. But yeah, not certain. But you could try. :stuck_out_tongue: Perhaps search on the forums about upgrading and merging accounts. But you dont have much time to do that, so hurry in that case.

3 Likes

Link here if you wanna go for it… Just set your new account as the primary account (also make sure you log that account into the current live game, so your character name will be reserved!)

Ya see above - spend the $5 and get your next pack!

Done and done! I paid the extra 5 bucks, and sent the info in. The only receipt i dont actually have is for the adventurers pack that i just bought, because i wasnt signed into paypal, and it said “just put in an email to get a receipt!” So i did, and nothing happened. Lesson learned, but i hope it doesnt cause any issues. I sent the email from the primary email used for my shiny new acct, so hopefully that makes things a bit easier.

2 Likes

Woot welcome (again)

2 Likes