VanGoo's Paints

Thanks! We should be reopened by tonight! Since the colors aren’t sorted by number anymore we decided to change the name to “Van Goo’s Paint”.

3 Likes

■■■■! I just wrote down the number I needed. Lol

Can you spray paint a sign? Do you just buy the can or do you need something else?

1 Like

You can spray paint stone and wood signs. You just need the can (and the sign) :slight_smile:

Ok cause I only need 1 of each then to spray a sign!

1 Like

I’m distracted by trying to figure out what that other game is, haha.

1 Like

We have officially moved to DK Mall under the new name “Van Goo’s Paints”! (colors no longer sorted by number now by color groups)

All set up and ready to go with 58,600 units of stock and more on the way.

Just come to DK Mall Legendville thru a portal, turn left and go straight as far as you can. Shop location F0!

7 Likes

I feel like the original post should be updated to reflect the new shop location. I ended up at your old place and was very confused.

1 Like

Hehehe, I like the name, but it also reminds me that people have no idea how to pronounce ‘van Gogh’ properly (unless you speak Dutch)…

In case anyone was wondering:

1 Like

For a split second I thought the shop was named in my honor

But seriously, nice place, love the design, and we can aways use more paint shops.

Sorry about that! I just wanted to post it quick before bed. Original post has been updated now. :blush:

1 Like

Blocked in the UK.

3 Likes

And this one:

Shorter, but at least has the pronunciation…

Thanks for the alternative video. I like to think the guy was saying Vincent Van Hoff and then proceed to display a picture of David Hasselhoff, which of course never happened. It also made me think back to the old cartoon ‘The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo’, where Vincent Price’s character was called Vincent Van Ghoul.

(Although I’m not going to suggest renaming the shop Vincent Van Hoff @Scavenger).

5 Likes

Glad I’m not Dutch so I can pronounce it normally like everyone else :wink:

6 Likes

I second that. :joy: Pronouncing it any other way than we do in America and the shop name would lose its playfulness.

2 Likes

Grave keeper. It’s like stardew valley but your keeping a grave. My husband is hooked on it haha

2 Likes

Just added stock to the store. Inventory is now up to 73,972 cans of spray paint. :yum:

2 Likes

Restocked to a total of 100,370 cans of spray, 191 total colors in stock!

3 Likes