VanGoo's Paints

This shop is epic! Actually used spray for first time today and bought it from your shop. Thanks and will be returning.

2 Likes

Only place I buy mine :wink:

2 Likes

VanGoo’s Paints now offers some of our overstock pigments! Only 35c each!

Overstock pigments located downstairs of our paint shop!

3 Likes

Well done! Love the name for this business haha

1 Like

We are currently revamping our farm to produce all colors with a bit more consistency. We will restock tomorrow, but there will be a short lapse in inventory till early next week.
Thank you all for your patronage.

2 Likes

We completed our goo farm move and expansion! Our farms production has been increased by 33% so you can expect larger quantities in more colors!

VanGoo’s Paints has been restocked! All paints still 25c!

3 Likes

great shop!
I’ve depleted your stocks somewhat, soz…

1 Like

…Darn it? Thanks!! :heart_eyes:

Literally set an alarm to check out the shop after work today. I needs more sprays!

the colour Azur available ??? and if yes what does a spray cost ?

All sprays are 25c at this shop. I’m not sure if that color is in stock tho. I was just there and they seemed to be pretty low/out on everything at the moment. Tho dks mall is super easy to get to and so is this shop once you’re at the mall. I’d check for you but I just logged of a few min ago as I’m heading out right now.

1 Like

Yeah we got cleaned out pretty bad, just restocked on Tuesday!! Stock won’t be ready until tomorrow, we’re still getting caught up after dismantling and moving our goo farm.

2 Likes

Will you have 450 Azur Sprays?

1 Like

Unfortunately not that amount, that color is still hard to produce in large quantities. I can set aside any azures I make for you though?

VanGoo’s Paints has been restocked! Still have some larger quantities of colors on the way as well, just waiting for them to finish.

1 Like

Did you already get cleaned out again? I just got here and most colors are gone :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah… First batch that sold I got 88 notifications all at once and another 60 a bit after that…I feel bad when we cleaned out so quickly!

1 Like

Take custom orders?

At this point I probably should start. Unless you want to buy from whoever is buying from me and selling it higher lol. Got an order? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t resell. Tho I alway buy your black and white and dark red. Sometimes a few others but mainly just those 3.

But hey bob you wanna buy some black paint :joy:

1 Like