[Velustral] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via SHEDU TIER at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3400c)
∟Last until December 29, 2019 11:41 AM
∟Server : US East

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 14 Dark Orange

[Rock]
Igneous - 14 Dark Orange
Metamorphic - 42 Dark Mustard
Sedimentary - 254 Hot Orange

[Wood]
Ancient - 30 Hot Sepia
Lustrous - 42 Dark Mustard
Twisted - 79 Warm Red

[Foliage]
Exotic - 30 Hot Sepia
Lush Foliage - 32 Hot Tan
Waxy - 25 Hot Cherry

[Soil]
Clay - 14 Dark Orange
Peaty - 43 Shadow Mustard
Silty - 12 Strong Cherry

[Grass]
Barbed - 30 Hot Sepia
Gnarled - 41 Strong Mustard
Verdant - 12 Strong Cherry

[Misc]
Ash - 25 Hot Cherry
Gravel - 28 Silk Orange
Glacier - 30 Hot Sepia
Growth - 97 Orange
Ice - 28 Silk Orange
Mould - 39 Dark Yellow
Mud - 13 Dark Red
Sand - 28 Silk Orange
Sponge - 14 Dark Orange
Tangle - 30 Hot Sepia
Thorn - 21 Shadow Orange

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 56 Deep Slate
Gladeflower - 55 Deep Turquoise
Ghostflower - 31 Deep Mustard
Spineflower - 242 Strong Viridian

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 47 Dark Turquoise
Oortian’s Staff - 4 Dark Cerulean
Rosetta Nox - 34 Deep Yellow
Spineback Plant - 47 Dark Turquoise
Stardrop Plant - 81 Warm Orange
Traveller’s Perch - 31 Deep Mustard
Trumpet Root - 254 Hot Orange
Twisted Aloba - 71 Deep Fuchsia

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 43 Shadow Mustard
Clustered Tongue - 41 Strong Mustard
Glow Cap - 97 Orange
Molted Tar Spot - 41 Strong Mustard
Tinted-Burst - 253 Deep Orange
Weeping Waxcap - 40 Strong Yellow

Resources Tab

10 Likes

Velustral T7-Umbris exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is same as Gloviathosa so I didnt bother with the token… Sadly all the blocks are same as what we have on perm planets except for meta rock since its an exo exclusive. I did find Tangle, Mud, Ice and some growth mixed in the Tangle trees… enjoy my friends and the people of Lil’ Porkchop want you wish every oortian a safe and Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wanted new gleam though! Dark orange is nice but it can be FOUND elsewhere in the universe!

Not a ton of time this morning for Exo exploring (Xmas here), but did manage to finish the atlas and do a few location tokens for those that might want. Available at VB Rocket Shop (via PS Hub Boori) once through the portal head to left.

3 Likes

A few resource in atlas pictures taken just now for those curious about how much is around.

Umbris

Goo

Petrolim

Emerald

Amethyst

Edit to add a few more atlas pics from a different area of the Exo

Goo

Umbris

Amethyst

Emerald

5 Likes

A decent tangle location here.

Not sure if the tangle trees @DaOne82 linked were better?

If anyone is still after Umbris there is loads of it left to be mined, only 20% of what was on the planet when it spawned has been mined so far, the best part of it is that most of the rock at all the wrong altitudes has already been removed so it’s a lot easier to find the correct altitudes now. Just over 600 found in 45 minutes this time round.

1 Like

What Attitude ist the best for umbriss?
Rocks are Common or Exo only?

I found 900 in just over an hour around 140-150

1 Like

Thx a Lot for this Info.
What about the Rocks Somebody knows If Exo only ? Thx in advance and merry Christmas to all

Glovi has the sedi and igneous. The meta looks exo only

I was up at around 180-190 for my lot. It depends on your location, the area I was mining at was hollowed out around 160 and down yet it still showed a bright hot spot… so I went up and voila, Umbris!

1 Like

That may look better… just trying to remember the trees but they also had growth in them (if you are looking for it)… @wakeNbake

Hmmm, in that case I might go grab one of your tokens for a look, the growth is a very nice colour.

Don’t bother too much with umbriss, there are only a few spots and they are already heavily mined :frowning:
But maybe around 100 or 150+ you can still find some.

Ummm, there’s still 75% of the umbris left on that planet unmined. I’m Just about to head back there now. I estimate at the very least 500 in one persisting pie

1 Like

I found 4 big mountains with yellow spots (some others but only blue, i havent checked them) and in all of them between 120 and 150 it’s fully mined. So yes lot of umbris is still there but it will be painfull to mine.

You were mining at the wrong altitude then I’m afraid. If there are still yellow spots, then the high density spots will be higher. The hotspots are not determined by altitude alone but also by the surface distance. I picked up just over 600 earlier at altitude 170-200 for instance in the duration of one pie.

This is why Umbris can be so difficult to mine as the best altitude will vary from place to place. Follow the seems as you mine. If you find yourself running into dead patches then you need to move up or down.

1 Like

Ah ok good to know. Thanks.

Example… I have been here less than 10 minutes, I chose a small isolated hot spot to demonstrate.

Atlas before starting at altitude 174

At altitude 189 now with 108 rough umbris

And the atlis still has some yellow here, so I’m going to carry on up, if I find none, then I will need to check at alt 168 and work down.

Update:
I made my way up to 189 before the Umbris dried up, and then down as far as 154 and I have finally cleared the yellow from the map.

Approximate 20 minutes in with time to stop and post this and update and here is my result 234 Rough Umbris. Time to move to the next hotspot and try again.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to write all that :slight_smile:

It will help me a lot.

1 Like