Walking backwards?

I havent played in a few days and got on today and my character was slowly walking backwards at a constant speed. This is on the live version of the game. It’s fairly slow, and it doesnt seem to have much an impact on playing except that I see it getting me killed once I go out of town. I tried restarting the game but it had no effect. This was happening on multiple planets/servers. In the screen shots I do not press any buttons (expect F12) and you can see I clearly move backwards. Any help stopping this problem is appreciated.

I was also having an odd issue on and off randomly with this annoying box thing.

I had never had these issues before and I’m not sure why they started happening today.

My first impression is that you have a faulty keyboard. Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Also try switching to a different keyboard if you have one.

I’ve never seen issues with that box before. You should post a game log.

2 Likes

I unplugged it and now its working fine. Thanks that was super easy. And yeah i have no idea about the box. What is a game log and where should I post it?

That’s a weird graphical error in your last screenshot. What graphics card do you have?

I only had the issue twice. One right after the other. And it hasn’t happened since. I have an AMD r9 290x graphics cards

We currently have a known issue where the GUI is not displayed due to some integrated graphics cards, but this confirms that it can happen to AMD cards as well.