Want to buy: one of the Deco Prestige seeds

With all this fuss over a new seed all I want to know can I see a picture of it :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Zoom in on this picture

Or there’s this one

2 Likes

Ty ty

It’s so pretty

Can’t wait to start hunting for these soon…hope they bring out a few different ones :grimacing:

2 Likes

Agreed. I like the mystery of it all. Could be fun to try and discover new things.

2 Likes

:salt: 10 chars

6 Likes

the sanctuary to the seed is created in villarie, in the area of ​​the farms, move on to browse it

The seed is exposed on an altar in Villarie, tonight I will open a portal in the hub of the kingdom, for everyone who wants to see how it is

Seriously all this drama because I said I was in the market to buy a seed? Mistakenly released or not does not negate the logic for trying to gain a seed for Atlas. Whether the person who has them wanted to sell or not, my offer was 100% tacticly the correct choice and I stand by it.

5 Likes

While the logic is sound, it was requested not to put the seed in an atlas till official release to prevent breaking things.

But it’s not relevant to my original request since that information was not available until James posted a response to this posting. It just seemed like some people we’re questioning the legitimacy of my request which was 100% righteous since the information James has since responded with was not available beforehand. Clearly if I knew then about the fact that it was an accident and that it would screw things up I would never have I asked Peri-Peri. But that was clearly not the case I had no foreknowledge have any issues or that it was an accident so my original request was legitimate and I stand behind it. Clearly if someone wanted to sell me a seed now knowing what I know I would decline.

Friends, don’t wait any longer to visit the only leaf of the ancentros, the prestigious seed of the exo world, access the portal tonight 00:00 in Spain, in the hall of portals of the kingdom in arie, portal “the pika farm”
PS_Messages_20190807_214812|690x388

9 Likes

It’s growing!!! It’s beautiful :green_heart::blue_heart:

Maybe you could make a post/thread just for updates on this plant? I’m not sure this post should keep going lol

(quietly taps @Havok40k on the shoulder…)

5 Likes

That would be wonderful :smiley:

1 Like

I have been summoned?

Edit: I’m happy to close a thread at OPs request.

1 Like

The post stating not to put it into the Atlas and the fact they will not spawn in the wild was posted
Aug 4th 6:28 AM PST

Your post asking to buy the seed was posted
Aug 4th 3:05 PM PST

So it is technically Relevant since the Information was posted 8.5 hours before your own post. However I am going to guess you simply overlooked that information or did not get a chance to read it.

Sorry been real busy but thank you so much for posting the pics for everyone so pretty :grin:

@James as this seed was a early mistake but such a lovely one at that is there still any about as you said it’s not going to be corrected :smirk::wink:

I never saw anything until it was posted by James in this thread.

Yes, this thread can be closed now

1 Like

As you wish

1 Like

Thread closed at OPs request.