Want to buy: one of the Deco Prestige seeds

With all this fuss over a new seed all I want to know can I see a picture of it :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Zoom in on this picture

Or thereā€™s this one

2 Likes

Ty ty

Itā€™s so pretty

Canā€™t wait to start hunting for these soonā€¦hope they bring out a few different ones :grimacing:

2 Likes

Agreed. I like the mystery of it all. Could be fun to try and discover new things.

2 Likes

:salt: 10 chars

6 Likes

the sanctuary to the seed is created in villarie, in the area of ā€‹ā€‹the farms, move on to browse it

The seed is exposed on an altar in Villarie, tonight I will open a portal in the hub of the kingdom, for everyone who wants to see how it is

Seriously all this drama because I said I was in the market to buy a seed? Mistakenly released or not does not negate the logic for trying to gain a seed for Atlas. Whether the person who has them wanted to sell or not, my offer was 100% tacticly the correct choice and I stand by it.

5 Likes

While the logic is sound, it was requested not to put the seed in an atlas till official release to prevent breaking things.

But itā€™s not relevant to my original request since that information was not available until James posted a response to this posting. It just seemed like some people weā€™re questioning the legitimacy of my request which was 100% righteous since the information James has since responded with was not available beforehand. Clearly if I knew then about the fact that it was an accident and that it would screw things up I would never have I asked Peri-Peri. But that was clearly not the case I had no foreknowledge have any issues or that it was an accident so my original request was legitimate and I stand behind it. Clearly if someone wanted to sell me a seed now knowing what I know I would decline.

Friends, donā€™t wait any longer to visit the only leaf of the ancentros, the prestigious seed of the exo world, access the portal tonight 00:00 in Spain, in the hall of portals of the kingdom in arie, portal ā€œthe pika farmā€
PS_Messages_20190807_214812|690x388

9 Likes

Itā€™s growing!!! Itā€™s beautiful :green_heart::blue_heart:

Maybe you could make a post/thread just for updates on this plant? Iā€™m not sure this post should keep going lol

(quietly taps @Havok40k on the shoulderā€¦)

5 Likes

That would be wonderful :smiley:

1 Like

I have been summoned?

Edit: Iā€™m happy to close a thread at OPs request.

1 Like

The post stating not to put it into the Atlas and the fact they will not spawn in the wild was posted
Aug 4th 6:28 AM PST

Your post asking to buy the seed was posted
Aug 4th 3:05 PM PST

So it is technically Relevant since the Information was posted 8.5 hours before your own post. However I am going to guess you simply overlooked that information or did not get a chance to read it.

Sorry been real busy but thank you so much for posting the pics for everyone so pretty :grin:

@James as this seed was a early mistake but such a lovely one at that is there still any about as you said itā€™s not going to be corrected :smirk::wink:

I never saw anything until it was posted by James in this thread.

Yes, this thread can be closed now

1 Like

As you wish

1 Like

Thread closed at OPs request.