Want to buy: one of the Deco Prestige seeds

But it’s not relevant to my original request since that information was not available until James posted a response to this posting. It just seemed like some people we’re questioning the legitimacy of my request which was 100% righteous since the information James has since responded with was not available beforehand. Clearly if I knew then about the fact that it was an accident and that it would screw things up I would never have I asked Peri-Peri. But that was clearly not the case I had no foreknowledge have any issues or that it was an accident so my original request was legitimate and I stand behind it. Clearly if someone wanted to sell me a seed now knowing what I know I would decline.

Friends, don’t wait any longer to visit the only leaf of the ancentros, the prestigious seed of the exo world, access the portal tonight 00:00 in Spain, in the hall of portals of the kingdom in arie, portal “the pika farm”
PS_Messages_20190807_214812|690x388

9 Likes

It’s growing!!! It’s beautiful :green_heart::blue_heart:

Maybe you could make a post/thread just for updates on this plant? I’m not sure this post should keep going lol

(quietly taps @Havok40k on the shoulder…)

5 Likes

That would be wonderful :smiley:

1 Like

I have been summoned?

Edit: I’m happy to close a thread at OPs request.

1 Like

The post stating not to put it into the Atlas and the fact they will not spawn in the wild was posted
Aug 4th 6:28 AM PST

Your post asking to buy the seed was posted
Aug 4th 3:05 PM PST

So it is technically Relevant since the Information was posted 8.5 hours before your own post. However I am going to guess you simply overlooked that information or did not get a chance to read it.

Sorry been real busy but thank you so much for posting the pics for everyone so pretty :grin:

@James as this seed was a early mistake but such a lovely one at that is there still any about as you said it’s not going to be corrected :smirk::wink:

I never saw anything until it was posted by James in this thread.

Yes, this thread can be closed now

1 Like

As you wish

1 Like

Thread closed at OPs request.