Want to Hire Builders

My suggestion is go walk around in all the major city,
Don’t be shame to copy other people’s style for practice,
When you get some good taste, and know how those thing works like all the chisel idea, you can build something really beautiful.
I have rebuild my house for 6 time already, and it becomes better and better.
I walk around a lot, and when I see some creative idea I like, I will use it in part of my build until I find the better solution to create my own style.

Just remember that theres Mesh limit wich is 500 i think or something?

Mesh limit is 512 :slight_smile:

Killing it on the exteriors. Still need to find someone to help tie in the interiors!

I’m not the best with interiors but I hopefully be able to take a look today!
I really want to build something there

I like that you are actually using the landscape and not just clearing everything, OP! Nice work

Now for the hard part: using only cubes, build something that doesn’t look like cubes. Haha. Wish there were more chisels.

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen reference to mesh limit. What is a mesh limit? Can anyone explain for those of us that haven’t heard that word before?

1 Like

Meshes are all the complex blocks that can cause instability if used too much in a small area.

So basically everything that doesn’t looks and works like a building block:
Machines, storage, deco crops and combustion.

1 Like

@Cuetzpalomitl I WOULD LUFF IT if you built something here

4 Likes

You just brought a cheesy smile to my face.

@DKPuncherello dude thank you for your kind words! Yeah I’m enjoying trying to use the landscape to my advantage, like Hobbit 2028 lol

And slopes of that degree would be SOO amazing

Do the bright colored lights throw off “refined modern” look too much?

3 Likes

Are you online?

I am! On revenge, you can find our portal labeled Veritas in the TNT Norkyna hub

1 Like

My favorite pic yet

4 Likes

It look so Pretty

WIP! Hope to finish it tomorrow

4 Likes

I love it already @Cuetzpalomitl!!! You should mark with a piece of gleam where you want path to come to, gonna finish working on it today:)

So far!!!

7 Likes