Want to open my shop?

Hi all

I want to open my shop on Mac-rib but I’m very out of touch on in game prices.

So my question is… there are some extremely talented people in is fantastic game and I was just wondering if someone has made a price list lately?

I’m on PS4

1 Like

boundlesstrade.net

Knock 2 zeros off the prices, site hasnt been updated since the change to use decimal prices.

2 Likes

The btn is a great resource but some guild shops (for guild members only) can be included which are usually much lower prices than generally found.
also there’s is still a rounding ‘error’ so prices, for example, can show as 2001 instead of 20.01
Otherwise, I love it and use all the time

Thank you for sharing information :+1:

Wow :astonished: just look at BTN that’s awesome :clap:

1 Like

If you use it to buy things I’d suggest ignoring any good deals that have less than 2 days till they are expired. Very unlikely they are still there when the timer is under that. Lots of times I’ve run to empty shop stands because of that

1 Like

Two thoughts.

Boundlesstrade.net is a good way to look up prices. I don’t k ow if people actually scan these days because from what I see, if you request a scan it doesn’t really get done consistently… but at least it’s a good pricing guideline.

Second… McRib is a T6 planet, so really the only people who will be able to shop there are those with the ability to go to T6 planets. While I can do that, there is a big portion of the community that cannot. It’s your shop, so do what you like… but there is a reason most shops are in lower tier planets. :nerd_face::+1:

ginabean

I want to open a shop on a lower tire plant but you have to join a discord or become a guild member of a city and I don’t want to do that. I know no one comes to Mac-rib because most off the time I’m the only one playing :grimacing: but I love this planet.

Do you know somewhere I can setup shop and not become a part off a guild or discord?

Gyosha mall, just put a beacon on an unclaimed stall and follow the size rules, dont have to be in a guild or anything

Thank you ever so much for replying and for your information :+1:

I have a couple stalls in the gyosha mall I can give you. Tho my work week has started so the only times I’ll be able to get on are 7am-8am cst until Wednesday. Wednesday is the start of my weekend that’s when I can pretty much get on at anytime.

Who says? :blush: come to iLLumiNaughty. We have several options for owning a shop. We have plots set aside for people to build a stand alone shop/ we have The Naughty Village, where you build you shop where you want and then connect to the village via portal, and we have a mall.

Not one of these options requiring you to join our guild.

On a T6 planet you are limiting your customer base as well as limiting the connections so people can find you.

Thank you all for being so kind I will come have a look at your sites some time today and I will let you all know.

Your all so kind :+1:

Kinda glad im not the only one wanting to open a shop on Malurialakrib. Thinking of selling coils here too ahah.

Vansten

Yer there not wrong when the say it’s a harsh planet :wink: I have a portal network for diamond mines and ash that have been open for sometime now and still no one uses them . .
Maybe I need to post it :thinking:

Where are you located?

There’s a lot of people who have diamond mines. There’s probably 2 or 3 in every hub that’s on McRib. Not including the mining networks that are set up on the t5/6 planets.

You are right in saying that .

See I’m building my own farming city on Mac-rib and I have been so busy doing it I have just lost touch with the outside worlds.
Also to slow to do other things like open mines and other sites.

I plan to invite people to come farm there when in finished building.

how do I fine iLLumiNaughty everything has changed :crazy_face:

I have a portal S1 in portal seekers network. Right now my place is nothing more than a flat brick floor on top of a mountain, but over the next week or so I plan to build a grand citadel there.

Got it designed on magica voxel, i have all the brick, now i just have to make it.

1 Like

It’s the naughty Mall you’re looking for, there are a lot of portals for it in the main hubs.