Warning: issue with spark and wear buff. Please read everyone when you get a spare mo

I agree I strongly think it should be character aligned. Otherwise I can’t do cool things like be in HSE but have my mall aligned to DKMall and live/craft at the mall.

Well unless this is changed my mall is about to become guild aligned. Guess I’ll stop all crafts in the meantime :confused:

I like my mall being independent though. All are welcome. It is drama free. Switzerland. I shouldn’t have to either move my workshop off site (reducing compactness) or align my mall to a guild.

1 Like

Except that the in-game description makes no mention of machines, but very specifically says: “for members”. Not, “for machines in member area’s” or something similar.

1 Like

thanks for the info i never noticed and dont want to know how many i already lost :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

the description is not wrong, only not complete :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BUT

the description of the tax epic is real wrong
i will not know how many player dont know this

You can have your workshop at the mall but align it to the other guild if you plot it it’s own beacon.

Nobody assumes that you can influence beacons that other people own, with your tax epic. That would be stupid and cause chaos and trolling across malls.

You can say that technically I am not selling it but fact remains I am, but anyway let’s agree to disagree that it makes sense it works the way it works…

I don’t know if you can have up to 10 guilds and can only be in 1 primary with BUFFS and you have 10 beacons each beacon aligned with 1 of those guilds “BUT” can only have 1 MAIN beacon to call home dont you think that kind of system would be overly complicated and counterproductive if you have machines at each one and hopp around alot?

1 Like

Yeah no comment I would prefer it if it worked the other way.

I assumed it was intended operation that the character and the machine had to be aligned to the same guild for the buff to work.

If not I’ll be happy to see the fix, and would prefer ofc that it be tied to the character than the beacon.

1 Like

But you aren’t. You don’t own anything in there. You can’t disagree with facts.

did you read all from this post ?
the tax epic has only effect if the beacon owner has the epic, that mean the player which add the items into the shop stand dont need the epic

Yo DK, apparently it’s not mine what I’m selling there, keep the coin too, ok?

Also, since DK was using someone else’s machines when he ‘lost’ spark he didn’t lose it, the owner of the machine did, right?

1 Like

The question wasn’t about guild aligned beacons :woman_shrugging:
Edit: in regards to the screenshot of the discord convo, I mean lol

Did YOU read anything i typed? I know how tax epic works.

And you are literally confirming what i just said. YOUR tax epic doesn’t apply to the stand if you don’t OWN the beacon the shopstand is in. If you could apply YOUR tax epic to any beacon you have any sort of permissions in, imagine the chaos. That would be absolutely stupid. The game does not know that it’s you who is using that shopstand to sell things. In the end, another player is still the owner of everything.

Correct. You are using his plot to sell things. The game doesn’t know these things belong to you. It CANT know. Because everything in the beacon belongs to DK.

:joy: i read all but its to late, I am native german and my english is not so perfect and especially because it is already 5 o’clock in the morning and I almost fall asleep on the keyboard keyboard

I think i should real go sleep now :zzz:

1 Like

Sweet. You guys all heard that right? :wink:

3 Likes

looks like it is to me when said

“Question about guild buff “Spark and Wear Helix” if im at my alts/friends place whos not in or aligned with that guild does it still work? Or does it just work with any Machines i use if i have buff active?”

key words :" my alts/friends place whos not in or aligned with that guild"

in / place meaning beacon being aligned with Guild

From the chrysominter and spark & wear announcement back in April. (Can’t believe the chrysominter has almost been out for a year. That’s crazy.) James:

• Spark and Wear Helix will reduce the Spark cost and Wear of your Guild Member’s Machines while active. Available at Minor, Improved and Super levels.

Compare to:

Yes, it does say “your guild member’s machines”. But they are still MY machines even if the beacon isn’t aligned.

What about for players who joined guilds but have unaligned beacons by choice? What about people who have builds in multiple cities, and each build is aligned to its respective city?

What does the in game description say? I don’t even know where it is.

This is from ingame

or more into here

The wiki is unofficial

The in game description sure makes it sound like it should even apply when using my friend’s beacon even if their beacon is unaligned. It says “for members” not “for members’ machines”

1 Like