Warp block cheat

Why did you write this out here? Can 't you share this feature in person with your friends?

I want the devs to se it and take it out of the game its garbage, forum says talk about anything…did I hit a nerve?

1 Like

Wonderful!) I consider you a malicious element from this moment on)

PS: I don’t have hubs, stores, or portals, and i don 't make money from footfall

THANK YOU AGAIN DEAR FRIEND

I consider you comment shaming, which is against the eula of this forum

I consider you comment shaming, which is against the eula of this forum

Hey all, friendly reminder that ‘flaming’ is against the CoC.

Please take a moment to have re-read the CoC, especially if you haven’t read it in a while.

2 Likes

This just really shows how imbalanced the economy is, hunting is overvalued versus the other activities in the game.

If you aren’t hunting then you don’t generate enough income and coincidentally cant really afford to have portals.

Where as with hunting, you just have to be there, you don’t even need to make a meaningful contribution to be considered a participant. Just showing up to hunts and being in the area you are rewarded with oort shards and can open portals left and right.

If hunting is your thing you basically can just do that a couple of hours a week because you drops will be prized versus what anyone else digging in the dirt can create.

4 Likes

@Jaidic had a great point, this games population isn’t exactly booming at the moment and they need to add more to the game and not remove things. We already might lose people due to compactness, and those who will leave aren’t going to be new players but active ones so changing another things that would remove something people have worked to make, wether it’s taking advantage of the system or not will just cause more negativity and division in community.

2 Likes

Ok here are my thoughts:

1. This is very time consuming to do
  2. maybe make it so only 2 or 3 ppl can go through a free warp before it closes but I wouldn’t “nerf” it further

I do not think this is true. I gather resources, and then I build. I do not hunt at all. I have only been active over a month now but I can take one 6-12k hammer and come back with 50-80k profits depends on my setup. If I take 2-3 hammer with me I bring back 150-240k. I sell most of my things at the gosha mall, to LAKE (Blaze is owner) they are always buying all ores. so it is guaranteed income for me.

I have been hunting one time only. Died immediately. Didn’t ever go back.

1 Like

I can do this too but the amount of time & effort required to do this, versus just showing up to a hunt is not the same… I get about 100k per hammer on a exo, 2-3 hammers would be in that 200-300k range for 3 hours of work…

i can get the same in about 45 minutes of just tagging along on a hunt in oort shards alone…

if i sell the animal parts i get even more return on literally no investment other than a loot stick and showing up to a hunt…

in fact if i wanted to i could boot up a 2nd client and then log in a alt and have them tag along not hunting at a speed hunt…

the game does not reward the same level of effort across the different activities the same.

Not solo hunting, having other players hunt for/with you in a group and letting them defeat the mobs, all you need to do is stay out of the way, they will even res you.

1 Like

Oh this was a big group. I wouldnt ever solo hunt. I would died over and over. It is too embarrassing.

I see your point about effort though.

That was my reaction to lucas comment. Sure, that would be easy to fix. Make Oort affordable for everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will pay money for a gleam club that includes refueling of portals the same way the gleam club works for beacons and requires an initial stack of oort to open said portal but the fuel usage from that point is tied to gleam club. (ie the way beacons work)

3 Likes

This seems to be a common theme in forum searches I have looked at.

The other side to the argument seems to be that then you have builds blocking planets for far too long as a result of them not dying/regenning/etc.

Would a fix such as pricing new server costs in to an updated gleam club PLUS version (which includes your suggestion) a long side the current gleam club. This way it would seem that all builds that are ‘clutter’ and remain around would be offset by their subscription cost which would allow the purchase of more server/world space thereby allowing players to still have plenty of land to inhabit?

The way Baby Cookie See’s it breaks Networks to free warp so let’s help networks stay active by not warp block cheating (^-^)

I will quit when this happens. No offense.

I am in favor of an oort fueling chest though (fill it with oort and it fuels all portals in the beacon until empty), or the ability to fuel portals from the places menu.

3 Likes

Make it like workshop fuel and if destroyed you lose all your oort fuel lol

No, you won’t. :slight_smile: