Warp block cheat

Everyone must know this little trick by now. You set down warp blocks on a beacon set it as your home beacon then on the other beacon on any planet go there and set that beacon as home go back and open dozens of portals but let them go dormant. Boom free warp to any planet in the game. Is there any plan to take this out, feels like a cheat to me

2 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work to me :rofl:

I can see this maybe for ping pong between a couple of beacons but not trying to preconfigure warps to any planet from any other planet. I mean like, from any of the 50 to any of the 50, it would take massive time just to have one of each.

2500 trips after making a beacon big enough to host them all on each planet. And then you’ve still got to travel over to it if you go to more than one place on the planet.

2 Likes

im not sure its worth trying to “fight” against this… it sounds like a PITA with a lot of manual upkeep (youd have to keep swapping your home beacons around and creating more and more warps as you use them up etc…)

but maybe we will at some point shrugs, possibly wouldnt be difficult to counteract, making it so that when you reactivate the dormant warp you get charged if it is not your home “now” or something…

5 Likes

Nah, let’s leave it lol. <3

4 Likes

What he said {silent whistle} ^^^

2 Likes

lol a few people up in here like :thinking: hmmmmmm

1 Like

One day when we have a populated game, nerfs need to come for all sorts of things, but with a universe barely holding itself together in low population, we don’t need to raise the skill gap more and more yet. Let little things slide until the player base isn’t looking paper thin.

4 Likes

To move stuff around its ideal especially if you can do it with 2 characters or with a friend.

But its to much of a hassle to make this your main means of travel between planets.
Yes you’re able to fit about 128 1x2’s in 1 plot (if my maths are correct) and you lose already 49 plots that way if you want to optimize this for every planet (Exo’s don’t work because you can’t claim terrain on them).

To be fair its easier to make use of portals at portal networks. Use one of them take 1 1x2 token dump a stack of shards in it and your good for 5 weeks.

1 Like

I involuntarily hissed like a cat after reading this.

6 Likes

They can’t touch.

x0x0x0x0
0x0x0x0x
x0x0x0x0
0x0x0x0x

So half that.

2 Likes

I live on Houches 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you say “hooches” or “hocus”?

1 Like

Checkered yes but you can layer 4 on each other :wink:

1 Like

hmmm fair enough i was thinking a space in between but yeah no need.

You couldn’t use any in the middle though.

No matter I think most people are more likely to set up a ton of these to one or two favorite farming locations rather than trying to prep for randomly traveling the entire universe.

1 Like

OOOOooohhhhh… That’s why he had so many warp blocks…hhmm…

Maybe not feasible for all 50 planets, but definitely feasible for a few select locations.

1 Like

Hooches pooches. Does that help? :smirk:

Oh I always imagined it was pronounced like a middle eastern cab driver clearing his throat. Like “hock chizz” or something with the guttural “ch”

2 Likes

I tried this way(explained me by a friend) several time ago to move a lot of blocks from a hig tier planet that was a warp point for an exo to my base. Never use anymore after that, i remember about this just now after reading this post.

Neither for me. Hou like house and Ches like chess

2 Likes