Waterfall design

Anyone knows a place with a nice tall waterfall? I want to create something but would like to see how others did it first

2 Likes

You mean waterfall… or fountain? If you mean fountain there is one “big” in aqua embassy that i made…

1 Like

I mean waterfall. Saw that though, very cool build.

Waterfalls all over my build and fountains

Edit: this is a pic before I finished the landscaping

2 Likes

It’s nice. Am aiming for a natural looking one so bit too straight/artificial for me

Now you add the edit :rofl:

OK yeah mine are all built into the walls, flowing into the lake from the sea walls, falling from the ceiling in the build, as examples. I have no “natural” falls.

The landscaping did not make them more natural just added more water or gleam or flowers or grass

Kinda like this (from Skyrim)

2 Likes

They aren’t big but I have a few cascades going down the hills at my places on Alder and Gyosha. Can see them in some of these posts. I do want to do more with them myself, so will look for inspiration here too - I love waterfalls, so many pretty ones where I live IRL. One thing I’m really liking doing is lining water with gleam, it lights it up nicely IMO-

1 Like

This looks like our guild settlement on Angel. Lovely stream and cascades going through it.

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile: Appreciate it!! I’ll also add, if anybody wants IRL waterfall shots for inspiration, I’ve got tons, can link ya to an album.

This might be of some use.
You kan come and take a beter look at it in Anterra TNT → antar or ps lamblis city portal Anterra. Finished wall in south east corner (where the bridge connects).

1 Like

Hmmmmm chiseled stones kind of looks like fish heads… might come and inspect

1 Like

You are more than welcome to^^

1 Like

Not fisheads anymore now I see it up close :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ooooft, great stairs!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

That was one hell of a build. Will be super handy

1 Like