We need fresh blood in the game

Those statistics tell by itself :frowning:

we need more ppl :frowning: game needs some proper advertisement

6 Likes

Yes. More advertising this game havent ever rly got proper marketing.

Iā€™m confused by that owners part saying 20k and 50k.

Fresh blood? Good, I was getting thirsty again.

3 Likes

Between 20 and 50k.

We donā€™t need advertising. It might drive sales, but will barely have any effect on player numbers long term.
Just wait until the game is more finished, they will upgrade the servers and advertise.

4 Likes

I honestly donā€™t see how 20k-50k people own this game. If thatā€™s true thatā€™s not good with how little the community is.

2 Likes

It may include free weekend users?

1 Like

I mean we had a nice influx of people play on the free weekend but I dunno about thousands. But only the devs would know how many people actually played it and not just ā€œpurchasedā€(downloaded) it on the free weekend.

I wonder if lowering the price will help?

If they lower the price they would make less sales, HOWEVER more people would be likely to buy it and, more importantly, buy gleam club.

I have a few questions, what site is this on?
What does ā€˜peak concurrent playersā€™ mean?
What does the ā€˜old user scoreā€™ mean?
Sorry, just want to better understand!

Okay Iā€™ve learned what concurrent players means :slight_smile:

64,000 followers.
1,788 reviews.

I wouldnā€™t think 20,000 would be unrealistic. I just realised though, I donā€™t think sales data can be pulled from anywhere, so maybe this site guesses ownership numbers need on other info, which might be skewed due to the huge push here on the forums to drive up the rating.

peak concurrent players means at one time during one day the highest players online.

to be honest i think current price is way too high. in my opinion they should lower it minimum by 30-40% they would still get renevue from GC cause more players would be playing the game they bought. Well cant say for sure though.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: i wondered about he ā€˜concurrentā€™ bit. With boundless being a single player it gives a true reading if Iā€™m understanding correctly. Where as if it were couch coop the actual figure could be lower?

I really donā€™t understand why Boundless is so underrated!

I paid Ā£60 for my copy :open_mouth: at least Iā€™ve had my moneys worth!!

Drop the price and bring a new tier of GC that gives you an extra portal fuel allowanceā€¦ Like it would put a preset amount of shards into all your portals at the start of the monthā€¦ Or filled a % of them depending how many you have? I donā€™t know how feasible that would be but they can take my money!!! Lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ve wondered why this game isnā€™t hugely popular, too.

I donā€™t know if it would be more popular if kids hadnā€™t largely abandoned Minecraft for Fortnite?

If you like Minecraft then this game really should be attractive to the same kind of people, but it doesnā€™t seem to be. Did people fall out of love with the Minecraft ā€˜genreā€™ before this officially launched?

I love this game and I wish it would appeal to a wider audience.

4 Likes

I still think 20-25ā‚¬ is a fairer price than what it is now, and would probably attract more.
However, we donā€™t know the statistics, so wondering about it wouldnā€™t help much.

Perhaps an Oort minter that you mint gems in to get a bit of Oort back would help us portal owners out? :grin:

1 Like

I was so excited for Fortnite, what itā€™s turned into is not what I was expecting!! Not for me haha.

And yes! I got banned from my MC group after telling everyone they really should be playing Boundless :rofl:

6 Likes

Lets hope if we get MC players (or any players really) theyre not the loud kids or the trolls :joy:.

4 Likes