Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

Let’s just say it’s a group effort and I have supreme faith in you. And you often tell me to get to work so I think the title fits you.
In fact I’m going to need you to quit your real job and work on this full time … thanks

1 Like

She’s not playing at the moment, but she committed her plots to the build.

1 Like

My decision was not based on fear! I think. :wink:

2 Likes

@Pois0n the spot is yours.

2 Likes

<3 Nice!!!

2 Likes

The beginning of this thread has many screen shots of this place in use befor I gave it up for my current build and may give you some inspiration.
Hope you love this spot as much as I did!

2 Likes

I’ve seen them. I will try to do justice to the spot!!!

2 Likes

a question to the patrons of my transfer line.
which of my stations would you most like to see renovated first?

• munteen
  • thurka
  • vena v
  • solum
  • berlyn
  • other “explain below”

0 voters

thank you thank you thank you!!! … who ever you are!

4 Likes

I’d like to see the Vulpto transfer station remodeled.

3 Likes

hey looks super nice love your style

1 Like

thurka hahahahhahah
got my vote

ill do some lobying for thurka

1 Like

@Kawwak @Karokendo @TwistedFoot would it be posible to build a road threw here and relocate your portals to a near by location? i will be building an attachment underground for people who want to link directly to the line. you dont necessarily have to deplot just would look good with a road going threw.
@Kawwak I would be happy to pay the opening cost in shards for your portals relocation.

2 Likes

vulpto defiantly needs some work :wink:

1 Like

@Jeffrotheswell I wish I would have seen your post a few minutes earlier as I just rearranged my portal and closed it and reopened it in a new configuration but I am willing to swap whatever you need. I do have a couple of plots just around the corner that I could move to if I have too. :slight_smile: Just let me know what you need from me and we will get it done.

1 Like

We are basically using that portal to link up to your portal line anyway so we would be willing to relocate to the underground attachment you are looking at adding.

2 Likes

well for now feel free to keep it where it is I’m not gonna get to working on it untell early next week.when I get the aria ready and here back from the others i will get you all set up.
thanks by the way :smile_cat:

Oh, sure sure sure. I thought i removed that plot long time ago ;-;

1 Like

thanks bud :smile_cat:

I’ll remove it just in a moment