An Archivement for reaching many other archivements on a maximum level like the titles in GW1, where you had 6 steps (5/10/15/… titles maxed) and finaly became “God among mortals” ;D … Of cause for this achrivement only the final step of a group of archivements counts … so …
- True Oortian (5 archivements (-groups) maxed)
- Oort lover (10 maxed)
- Lord of the Oort (15 maxed) (parody to "Lord of the Board"m the song of the Guano Apes)
- Grand Master of All (25 maxed)
… of cause that were all only examples (Guild Wars used quotes from the Movie “Last man standing” )
Well at least some people got it
- Catch ‘‘x’’ amount of fish
- Catch ‘‘x’’ amount of rare fish
- Catch all fish types
- Catch all rare fish.
- Mine 2 500 mineral blocks
- Visited 5/10/25 different worlds
- Kill a titan while not wearing armor
- Kill the tier 1/2/3/4… etc… Titan
- Kill atleast 1 titan on all tier 1/2/3/4… etc Worlds
- Kill a Daily world Titan
- Kill a weekly world Titan
- Kill an Ancient Titan (raid boss-ish)
- Eat every type of food atleast once
- Fall to your death 25/50/100 times
- Die 1/5/25/50/100 times
- Craft a beacon
- Walked 1/5/25/50/10 km
- Jumped 10 000 times
- Tame a creature
- Obtain a mount
- Get 10 000 creature kills
- Have a rare quality item in every equip slot
- Kill a titan with atleast 4 other people from your guild
- Have atleast 1 member with maxed weapon profiency, for every weapon type
- Have atleast 1 player with maxed crafting profiency, for every crafting type
- Get over 200 people in your guild
- Craft a guild beacon
- Unlock 1/25%/50%/all dyes
will update with more random stuff as i figure it out and will add more categories.
I would like to see some basic achievements you get from just playing. For example,
- Builder - placed x number of blocks
- Enthusiast - played x hours
- Explorer visited all worlds
- Socialite - chatted with x npcs
- Loore Master - completed all story quests
I would also want to have ,
- Time played the game with the active charakter.
- Time played in total with all chars.
Call me show off, but I have the record of about 5k houres of gametime to be beaten with Oort ;D
- RepOORT in- Return to your home world / contribute to the wiki
- RetOORT - Participate in the forums
- POORTals O.o - Look into another world
- SnOORT - cocaineeeeeee
- Ben Is Illuminati- Place a triangular block.
That last one is actually a must. It has to go into the game or I wont play.
“What’s his DKP?”
“IT’S OVER 9000!!!”
I was just tossing up the feel of cheevos I personally like.
what about something like a randomly generated flower which could be found somewhere on the world which is extremely rare and would give an achievement.
Like if it only spawned once a week?
- build a build higher than 50 blox
- build a build higher than 100 blox
- build a build higher than 150 blox
where does the build start?
which blox belong to the build?
also wouldnt that promote the huge really annoying 1 block towers?
yeah?! what’s so annoying with it
They are generally bad manners, was so earlier atleast, imagine if you are out exploring and you just see a ton of 1 block towers spammed because people were too lazy to just find a way up of a mountain, sometimes they are freaking everywhere.
They are really really really ugly, and the doom of survival minecraft servers esthetics.
A agree, but this picture seems relevant anyway.
I plan on building a world that has a biome looking like this :). But probably not so dense more like this