What achievements do you want to see in 1.0

But that does not Include Titans, does it? ^^

@Predatoxic
Are you? Cool, I would like to go there then :smile:
I want to make an World too but I cant handle the Tool xD It kinda freaks me out xDDD

Maybe you could make two achievements:

• beaten every non titan monster solo
  • beaten every monster including titans solo

seriously. what do you define as every mob? is that like every mob in the entire game, or every monster type

good question^^ every mob type would probably be the best^^ everything else isn’t going to work^^

Joined a guild
Be in a guild with 5/10/20/50 players
Discover certain biomes
Craft certain things
Kill certain stuff
Crafted a beacon
Made certain foods

People keep requesting this and they seem to forget that biomes are created individually from world to world.

And even if they start copying them Wonderstruck seems like a team that would make smaller additions and changes to make the biomes unique.

Really? You know Titans are not meant to be beaten solo at all.

1 Like

May be we have some masochistic players who like unreachable achievements :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Realy hard is coob but unreachabel sucks! Every game HAS to possible to beat so that achivement would be an troll to everyone because beating an titan alone is impossible (I really hope otherwise its not an titan)

dont start that discussion with him, he want to be able to and we cannot change his mind.

but i agree, i like really really hard achievements, but they should also be possible to do.

also collector achievements. lots of collecter achievements.

1 Like

zouls said it, don’t start that discussion with me^^
Even if the chances are 1:1000000 to beat a titan solo, the chances are there. Or do you want to artificially prevent players from beating a titan solo?

1 Like

Their should be a way to kill it even solo, but yeah, it should be realy hard and you would need tricks like special hiding (which can be realy problematic if titans can change the enviroment/destroy blocks) and a looooooot of time :wink:

2 Likes

If the player is insanely good i think he would be able to actually as some of the combat is going to be skill based.

I have myself killed monsters that was meant for a party in GW2

Yes it took 30 minutes and i nearly died but i did it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

same here^^ but it was frustrating as a necro^^

Im all for skill based combat and being able to do things solo, but you are playing an MMO… I just have always felt like most of MMO gameplay involves cooperation with others to achieve goals together. Maybe you dont need a party to kill a titan, but I dont think they should be solo-able.

1 Like

Yeah maybe if I had done it is another class it would have gone faster :slight_smile:

[size=7]Necro for the win[/size]

If their is skill based combat everything is solo-able if you are good enough it is just gonna take hella time.

2 Likes

If you have a group fighting a titan has to be tough and satisfying (not easy!). f you solo one, it should be masochistic and hard like hell (ever beaten a shooter game on maximum difficulty? - Like that and the fight should take very long) :wink:

2 Likes

Bump, we need more achies!!

also @ben have you guys decided on how achies would work? do you just get ‘‘achivement points’’ which you cant use for anything, or do you plan for certain achievements to give rewards?

These will be Steam achievements, there likely won’t be a specific in game component.

1 Like

can we get a vote going for ingame achievements? i am an achievement ■■■■■ all the way to the bone and i personally love going for achievements, it also adds a sense of purpose or goal, even the most stupid achievements, it is so nice to be able to just sit back and mindlessly go for achievements, or when actually go for them and when you finally do that one difficult or awesomething you can get bragging rights.

it is one thing i see as necessary in games, even if they dont do anything other than be there, but that is very much a personal opinion

here is a nice article on the subject that explains it better than i ever could

2 Likes