What are your hobbies?

my hobbie is to play games be wiht friends and collect stones i found many awesome stones like grenade stone

Gaming, Playing piano, Writing poetry, Discussing ideas varying from gaming to political to religious to favorite pasta shape.

ooo poetry

Yeah, i wanted to see if i could get my arrogance level a bit up.

2 Likes

can i hear some i wanna see

youtube have desynched it for some reason so the video doesnt fit the music, quite annoying.

PS: this is quite old and was just a way to waste time for me, writing the melody, the lyrics and then playing it.

wait i dont understand is that you?

Wrote it and got a singer i know to sing it. though its a few years old

nice it sounds good even if it is old

IT Security, ethical hacking, software development, and… Video games I guess? :wink:

can you hack growtopia gor me i got hacked there and i want revenge lol

Nope sorry mate; “Ethical” and “wild/black hat” hacking are different things :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sure he mentioned the word “ethical” there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hobbies for me would be … gaming, web development, reading, home improvement, rc cars and helis. Probably a few other things, but can’t think of them at the moment :wink:

Edit: Ooh, I missed out archery!

1 Like

Gaming, reading, gaming related stuff, reading, playing pen and paper, reading creating pen and paper worlds and reading.

Did i mention reading?

1 Like

Gaming, watching animes (too many good ones this season T.T), sleeping and eating (does that count?^^), reading not so much anymore and sometimes coding stuff.

Oh i forgot reading and anime.

Any good books you can recommend? i just finished all the translated books for the “play to live series” (@james you should get it for the team, there are some pretty wicked theoretical systems in that book ;)) i would like a good fantasy book, that can be bought on kindle shop

1 Like

Everything brandon sanderson I would say ^.^He have some wickedly awesome magic systems

Stephen King : Dark tower series.
8 books with about 5000 pages in total.
The best books I´ve ever had the pleasure of reading so far.

Pretty much anything by Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Robin Hobb, David Eddings, Maggie Furey, Sara Douglas, Julia Gray, Trudi Canavan … all good writers with some decent book series under their respective belts. Not sure how many of these would be translated to the language you need though.

I think I maybe read too much (and should probably buy a Kindle!)

2 Likes