What did you do in Boundless today?

uuuh, totally forgot about that scene. Would have made a great building reference :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Managed to get round to sorting and having a good time exploring my T6 planet that I’d accidentally bought. Yes I’d accidentally bought a T6. How you may ask well… late one evening when I was absolutely exhausted I decided to go buy some world fuel. Clicked on it and got an email. Quickly realised the code didn’t work and realised that I’d bought a new planet instead of fuel :rofl:

I must say super happy with it. Intended on only having it for 1 month but looks like i might be keeping it :laughing: Amethyst 2.83%

Has a lot of Reactive Lamella as well a bit of Emerald too (1.41%)

10 Likes

Today my internet was down a lot so I spent some quality time with my parrot Oscar that I have had for 50 years :slight_smile:

21 Likes

looks good!
do you remember what biomes you choose?
I once spawned a world at over 3% and looked like the kinda spread you have above but can’t remember how :man_facepalming: my last 2 were at under 2%

2 Likes

omg is it really… noooo… amazing :sunglasses: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I can’t take full credit for how it turned out. The tips and advice from @bucfanpaka on this post was what I used. Did amazing sharing how the planets turned out and what to use to get decent results.

8 Likes

cheers for link :+1:…will try @bucfanpaka recipe soon.
have a tremendous amount of landscaping to do under my mountain at mo…feeling the urge to hammer something instead

5 Likes

Landscaping is fun though… Especially if you got the chance to use bombs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re most welcome :grin:

Yeah excavation/landscaping can be fun
I do enjoy it. Put some good music on and you just vibe right through it :blush:

3 Likes

Use forged lucent bombe. Forged lucent bombe with wonky trigger

2 Likes

Made some lockers :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Record two H.G. videos and got lost trying to find one particular settlement.

10 Likes

The last few days I was fighting my internet connection while taking care of snow meteors.
Today I was finally able to do them without any disconnects and hunted a few all on my own.

Also I spent a few minutes setting up request baskets (which pay pretty bad compared to others and two of them are gift baskets so I don’t even expect anyone to drop by) 'cause there’s no way I’ll have a decent amount of red canes by the end of the event. ^^ Atleast I can afford to craft 25 Twinkles now. Let’s see how much hunting I’ll manage to do until the event ends.

5 Likes

Today Forged a few SS of Gleam bow totems to get ready to the upcoming event. A few a day will make it simple when the time comes to be ready.
Also, Ran my second day in a row solo hunt for some Red Canes. Tonight’s hunt was Eresho. Came away with almost 200 canes so not bad

8 Likes

I haven’t posted for a long while here. I am playing on daily basis, but I noticed I tend to post what I do only if it’s building.
And for over a month now I have only been doing exploring, hunting, gathering kind of things and some crafting too.

Today I did solo snow fighting on my sov. Enjoyed the visual part of it. One cannot enjoy drop rate of red canes so I tried not to think about it lol. It must be fixed to be true. I think we all want more red canes per meteor or reducing red cane requirements in all recipes.

Anyways - loving more snow, and seeing my town and surroundings in white more often than normal.

7 Likes

Today I had my first attempt at building an ice sculpture - made a reindeer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pics! Please :slight_smile: and thank you

3 Likes

have the pics, just trying to remember how to get them from steam onto the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can just drag and drop them into this forum.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXXXXX\XXX\remote\XXXXXXX\screenshots

XXXXXXX will be some different number for you.

1 Like

I actually had a long day in Boundless today.

Made a video
Farmed more orbs
Farmed more gleam
Did a little shopping
Started some crafting

Touched on a build I’m struggling with, and spawned a double-drop. I’m surprised these didn’t hit each other, they were so close I wound up with both meteor lives at once. Which means I also died :smirk:

I gathered about 1400 plants/fungus/rocks on a few planets

Then I set up a basket and put just about all my coins in it. Then I sold the orbs I farmed and put more coins in it.

That’s in the corner at the TNT megahub. I’m buying red canes as well. I get some green ones, especially since my “base” is outdoors right now. If I don’t get into a group hunt I won’t get any red ones. In all this time I think I’ve only managed to solo a couple of oortmas meteors. If I’m idling I might try but I don’t chase them any more.

Do drop in :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes