What did you do in Boundless today?

how did you manage to roll a burn planet (Nordatase 6) that looks more red than magenta?

Today I noticed while building that I was “OUT” by One block…Before I finished the whole side :slight_smile: , not after lol.

12 Likes

Did some base management as well as organised my storage a bit.

Then did another one of @SWProzee1 challenges which turned out to be a lot of fun :rofl:

9 Likes

Replanted a lot of goo and kindling. Maybe 600 of each colour was a little ambitious… go big or go home is my Boundless motto.

16 Likes

I have done this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Making hills flat on our land and getting ready for the event. Oh and crafting a lot of stuff I had extra stuff of lol

3 Likes

forgot about my update yesterday:

I started working on my tiny cute pet fish which lurks… I mean lives… behind my storage building.

Lighting will change and my pet fish isn’t finished yet, just kept it bright to be able to see the block placement.
I’ll most likely widen the cave as well but gonna try if layered glass can create a fog effect.

11 Likes

I’ve been working on a tavern for the last couple of weeks. Lots of landscaping still to do but pretty happy with how it turned out.

14 Likes

Dig dig dig a hole
Dig dig dig a hole
And crafted :joy:

6 Likes

Hopped on an alt and I’m putting down location markers around Chromis I at each region center to do hunts. Solo for now, but maybe I’ll invite people down the line.

I also brainstormed some stuff for a community tool/site I want to make and posted unpopular opinions on the forums.

8 Likes

Still busy with my pet and its cave.
just FIY: creating fog effects with layered glass (glass - air - glass) works pretty well and even better if you put some gleam dots in the air layers.

Test on cave entry:

12 Likes

Found this while exploring Dzassak There is a couple other real nice builds as well. 1356N, 334E

18 Likes

Laid the foundation for my first building, which I will build myself. - Really hope it turns out nice and doesn’t mess up the overall look of Cat Topia that SClayton has built so far.

6 Likes

Completeing homeworld atlas’s came across a santa on finata.

15 Likes

This is good news and I encourage you! Do your best because I’m sure your neighbors will always be kind.

4 Likes

Today I farmed and crafted about 2 smart stacks of plain glass (colored rust slate & oxide grey), finished the pet angler fish (might tweak the eyes at some point), added some wannabe-fog to its cave and started working on the exterior.

There’s no way to get a full picture of the fish due to the small cave so let’s go for the Pinocchio view:

16 Likes

working hard on a XP farm for friends so everyone can have there own house.

11 Likes

Crafting crafting crafting, repairing machines. It’s been a while - months since I had any extractors set up. I went to see how many chests I stacked up and saw this:

10 hours to Oortmas! HaHa this was my first event ever and I HATED IT!!

Oh also since I put a snap in @Redlotus’ poll this week - it looks like I got 18 chests in only 5 days :rofl:

LOL one or more is probably the activity chest, too :sob:

Maybe I’ll open these. I stopped opening chests when 249 was “:on the horizon”.

6 Likes

Decided to smash that button:

Then guess what happened?

This made me SOO MAD. Apparently I clicked bad feedback just trying to get that junk off my screen. I clicked “don’t ask me again” but it cleared and the list of box contents was gone. sigh What a disappointing ending. Why in the world would they have this pop up in the middle of opening a chest?

Anyways it takes a minute for the cubit counter to catch up… After the dust settled, looks like I was sitting on 582 levels. +1 for whatever other chests were in there. 26800 coin and 174900 cubits.

When I wake up tomorrow I’ll know what level I am for the first time since January 2021.

7 Likes

I ate a strawberry pie and drank a fast brew.

6 Likes