What did you do in Boundless today?

Did you BREAK STUFF ??

1 Like

I worked on my color storage, ran out of room and decided I’ll need to move everything over a bit to make more room, gave up for the night lol

3 Likes

What a productive day :rofl:

2 Likes

Spent most of the night working on this… I just can’t decide what to do with the top… Keep it flat, add billboards, make it a spire, I have no idea.

11 Likes

4 corner towers and a dome/pyramid in the centre?

2 Likes

Trying to decide if I add Oortmas icons or something to help remind people that the hunting bot is a perfect way to notify people of upcoming snowball fights…

7 Likes

I love getting updates on your fishy. I always think of this:

3 Likes

Crafting, crafting, crafting. Gleam farming between. I got through the precious alloy phase yesterday, I feel like all of this metal is just melting away.

smelt 36,000 iron
smelt 36,000 gold
mix 36,000 gold alloy
add 18,000 titanium bars (already smelted)
mix 18,000 titanium alloy
compact into 2500 (!!) compact titanium
refine 3500 refined titanium (I had the extra bits to round up)

90,000 bars to get >4 stacks of block :sweat:

Almost there though. Obviously not all today :smirk:

Been farming this golden gleam (tan really) between. I’m working on a mud flat, at one point I decided to count these rosetta nox. With a shovel :rofl:

If anyone wants to buy a smart stack of silk lilac rosetta nox let me know.

Ha the days not even done yet. :man_cartwheeling:

EDIT: Oh it was 908 nox minus about 15 I broke.

7 Likes

uuuh, totally forgot about that scene. Would have made a great building reference :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Managed to get round to sorting and having a good time exploring my T6 planet that I’d accidentally bought. Yes I’d accidentally bought a T6. How you may ask well… late one evening when I was absolutely exhausted I decided to go buy some world fuel. Clicked on it and got an email. Quickly realised the code didn’t work and realised that I’d bought a new planet instead of fuel :rofl:

I must say super happy with it. Intended on only having it for 1 month but looks like i might be keeping it :laughing: Amethyst 2.83%

Has a lot of Reactive Lamella as well a bit of Emerald too (1.41%)

10 Likes

Today my internet was down a lot so I spent some quality time with my parrot Oscar that I have had for 50 years :slight_smile:

21 Likes

looks good!
do you remember what biomes you choose?
I once spawned a world at over 3% and looked like the kinda spread you have above but can’t remember how :man_facepalming: my last 2 were at under 2%

2 Likes

omg is it really… noooo… amazing :sunglasses: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I can’t take full credit for how it turned out. The tips and advice from @bucfanpaka on this post was what I used. Did amazing sharing how the planets turned out and what to use to get decent results.

8 Likes

cheers for link :+1:…will try @bucfanpaka recipe soon.
have a tremendous amount of landscaping to do under my mountain at mo…feeling the urge to hammer something instead

5 Likes

Landscaping is fun though… Especially if you got the chance to use bombs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re most welcome :grin:

Yeah excavation/landscaping can be fun
I do enjoy it. Put some good music on and you just vibe right through it :blush:

3 Likes

Use forged lucent bombe. Forged lucent bombe with wonky trigger

2 Likes

Made some lockers :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Record two H.G. videos and got lost trying to find one particular settlement.

10 Likes