What did you do in Boundless today?

That was too funny and really enjoyable.
Funny watching it back :rofl:
Thx for the invite.

Thanks to your excellent work and your products, I was able to complete my construction as I had imagined. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Whew, didn’t manage to update for a while.
I was busy sorting my reclaims into the storage building I built. Since there wasn’t enough space I had to spend some additional time to create two more buildings for additional storage space.

This included some terraforming (which involved some topaz bombs, a bunch of hammers, a bit of water and several smart stacks of stones) so anyone could enter and leave the build without actually having a grapple. What’s still missing are actual bridges but you can already see the placeholders.

In the end I finally managed to claim all of my old reclaims into the new storage area. I’m still missing my builds which went poof on Dracones Mundi (poor dragon T-T) but I’m pretty sure there’s enough room for more builds due to the amount of plots I own by now.

Remaining on my todo list:

• add doors (I should have a bunch in my storage by now)
  • complete the flooring (and exchange the brown bricks for a blueish/greyish tone to have some less disturbing noise colors)
  • add bridges
  • close off the top of the back towers of the big building
  • further Improve lighting
  • add some more vegetation
  • add some underwater animals to get more life into the build
  • build my own manufacturing hall so I don’t keep @Balkinus 's machines busy
  • return to building the second tower of Balkinus’s base
  • expaaaaaaaaand :smiley: I still want to build a harbor and other stuff for Cat topia
13 Likes

You know, but also that I am eternally grateful to you for building the memorial for my cats and you are always very welcome in my warehouse and my machine hall, I hardly use it anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chiselled glass… White glass is a trippy thing to work with… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiley:

9 Likes

Today I just ran around enjoying myself and taking screenshots after I got my driving license. :slight_smile:

I really like the top view of my storage build. The terraforming was totally worth it since more of it is exposed now. I actually might expand the area for 1-2 plots into the other sides to have the same effect from the other sides as well.

12 Likes

Added some more vegetation (seaweed), lit it up with chiseled gleam and did some minor terraforming in the process by adding additional platforms to the cliff.
Would have loved to get more done but a day is limited to 24 hours and most of those are reserved for kids, wife and work. :wink:

12 Likes

Ripping up a whole lot of old build

It would be cool if we could copy builds. Even bits and pieces.
This chore would go SO much faster lol

5 Likes

Finished off a few farms on Planet Quinzel. Started doing my Pulsating Orb one. Found a nice spot for it. It’s just the area needs a lot of clearing so was stood looking at it hoping it would do itself :rofl:

So seen as that wasn’t very productive I teamed up with @Turrican2006 and we did a back to back T6 Running Hunt. Was spur of the moment :laughing: He hosted the 1st one and I hosted the 2nd one. Had over 900 oort from both hunts.
Great way to end the day :grin:

6 Likes

Decided to decorate the capital city on Storis for Oortmas. Photos when done

2 Likes

Went exploring on Norkyna

6 Likes

UGH … Cula has been putting a reclaim away for freakin weeks…

Moved my color storage, and um… this is sooo tedious.

Good news… almost done with the Foliage, and I think I only have glass, tangle and thorns left to do…

So, yeah… it’s been quiet.

But I am ready for oortmas!

(proof of life… and so close… only had 7+ mil items in that reclaim…)

6 Likes

Been through that recently, I feel your pain! :smiley:

2 Likes

Cula finally finished putting her reclaim away!!! Yay!

@Cbxev @Novaria <3

17 Likes

Logged in and did condense my 40 reclaims into oneand know i have 7000000 items to use and sort wupwup

11 Likes

Today (yesterday) I inadvertently started a massive discussion on Forums by creating an exp farm. What an achievement… :rofl:

10 Likes

Yesterday I started expanding my base’s plots again.
Today I built a house in a plotted area that secures the giant tree i tend to stand on for screenshots. Actually I just wanted to pass the 10k prestige mark at first but ended up with this:

12 Likes

Solo hunted mostly :sob:

5 Likes

Further expanded the goo farm today. This time the mutation part.

A 5th level to the general mutation area

Top view

Inside with Goo

And a new mass mutation area to mutate goo into the area of lacking colors

14 Likes

I stood in front of a shop door waiting for it to load like it was a portal. >.>

14 Likes