What did you do in Boundless today?

Yeah I totally forgot about it and I built a base in the sky. But I could actually live with that sound, it’s the crackling, scratching noise on Norkyna that is driving me to move out asap.

1 Like

Today I added more Mixers (50) to Bastion Concrete’s Workshop , "The Concrete must Flow"

6 Likes

:thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

I did my Christmas maze today it was a wonderful time and had lots of laughs I almost sprayed my TV because of the funny comments that people made in the maze.

6 Likes

Bought a beard. Finally.

13 Likes

Oooof a little catch-up. Grinding a bit this week. The kids are far and the holiday’s near so I’m having christmas with Jennifer Garner this year :rofl:

In the last 4 days I’ve watched 43 episodes (so far) of Alias. What’s that got to do with Boundless, you say?

Well, many of you got to participate in Orbsmas earlier this week, and a good number of you have had a visit from Sappy Claus. Don’t you worry though because Krampus has been stuck in his hole grinding bones:

So, I’ve turned trunk into doors, I’ve turned trunk into spark, I’ve got trunk fueling furnaces burning trunk into charcoal. TBH I still have about 50k trunk at my base. Feels sort of like the good ol’ days :crazy_face:

I’ve bottomed out my coin twice this week buying animal bits, I actually managed to hit zero buying bones. All for what? Glue glue glue and so much essence for those holiday bonding moments. I keep a gleam ball handy so some gleam poles and beams, a few for the stack, a few for the minter. A stack each of doors and trapdoors for later use.

I’ll see how fast I have to tap that stack of glue image

Got about 50k refined metal blocks to polish up. Decorating time.

:sweat: after a nap though !

5 Likes

Needed a few grapples and forged me a few nice ones.

10 Likes

I still use my copper grapple time To time… Its the Only thing i have left since i started the game.
THE OG grapple. :joy:

5 Likes

Just placed a few blocks with pc character. But just for a few minutes. To tiered to really play boundless :wink:

4 Likes

done a bit of chiselling this morning and off to family lunch soon but driving so drinking will come later (will need it…). Do enjoy a traditional christmas lunch though, especially when someone else is cooking it :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hopefully for the last time in re-re-re-RE building my workshop this will be THE final (until something else comes to mind lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Moved it to its final resting place similar to previous design with some tweeks… lil minor details still needs to be done but its up and running…

Upper level looking in…

Upper level shots…

Lower Level looking in…

Lower level shots…

16 Likes

Wow! Great job!

1 Like

that looks very sci fi - I love it!

1 Like

This is so great, well done! :rocket:

1 Like

Mmmm silver

1 Like

I’ve reached the point where I’m (oh ouch) single crafting some blocks :rofl:

An hour later: All done and re-packed.

It looks like so little :sob: :rofl:

Maybe I’ll calculate the number of materials in there.

7 Likes

Getting bitter beans for a few hours :joy:

4 Likes

Just gift me all your silver for my pyramid haha

2 Likes

today I mowed the lawn on a sovereign called Ursa Prime (off soch I) for strong fuchsia verdant seed…big thanks to whoever owns that one :+1: (I regened after!).
tomorrow will be planting all that seed on my own sovereign…

6 Likes

Used @HOST s region exp farm. And accidental skipped one portal so i basically did almost 64 region back To back.

Only Buugi stuff :+1::joy:

6 Likes