What did you do in Boundless today?

Today I came online quite late. I streamed for 4 hours :slight_smile:

I started off with fine tuning the light below the center sun on the ceiling and made them gleam crystals form into a more oval shape.

After I farmed some thorns for my hallway project with the lattice and foliage…

I checked on @Turrican2006’s forged bombs since we had a talk the other day on HOST’s stream and on discord.

After I tried to figure out how to make my plans work out and how to make it pretty. @HOST lend me a hand with that as it’s very difficult to work out. With his tips I will continue later today :slight_smile:

If you want to see my progress live on how I struggle or want to see the results or how we worked it out, check out my video on twitch and don’t miss out on the next stream!

Don’t forget to follow as that helps me a lot :heart:

So far I’m using only some earbud mic from PS4. So the sound quality might not be the best.
I promise to upgrade in the future. With enough followers it might happen even sooner rather than later :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Decided this morning to do the floor above the clock first… and avoid having to redo my machine room if it doesn’t go as planned.

So ill be doing that today.

6 Likes

Not much. Retrieved the Farm Tools from the Centraforge that I had flown yesterday and brought them to my Farm Tool Shop in the SUNSET FORGE MARKET. Then I went offline again for electricity cost reasons.

4 Likes

Did a bit in the new hub some signs and Most of the time talking today.

12 Likes

Well yesterday I worked some more on the floor.
Didn’t post after work as i was to tired (long long day).
Maybe ill play Sunday again… but for the time being I can’t take my laptop to work (gawd me gonna be bored :expressionless:). As someone will come bye at some point to check everything in the next few days/weeks (when ever that is :neutral_face:).

2 Likes

Decided i needed to empty my Rock reclaim and restock the quarry after neglecting it for the Dragon World hub Build. Added some colors that were low on stock and will be going color farming a tad more…

6 Likes

This is my Sun/Moon yingyang mandala done in Creativerse many many years ago.

And this … is the new version
Meteor and Planets just finished today

I’m quite pleased with how it turned out

25 Likes

Boundless rulezzzzz :sunglasses:
Things look so much better here than in any other game. Great job by the way. Love the mandala. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve finished 1/8th of the wall for my landing pad. Lots of chiseling and lots of building. Once I finish it up, I can go through and complete the external terraforming and clean up my temporary builds. This is what my wall looks like right now. It is simple but will provide a nice barrier to keep any pesky rats out.

Edit: Better picture

12 Likes

Well it has been awhile since I had to report a beacon, but I hate when I am out shopping and travel all the way to the beacon that has the item I want and there is no physical entrance into the shop!

Just a reminder, games rules require a physical entrance if your going to have shop stands available to public in your beacon.

5 Likes

well, we are building, hunting, farming colors for color storages, crafting, running shops, exploring new SOV planets, mining, farming, shoping, having fun, checxking other places, building, gathering, checking colors at exos, at sovs, gathering resourcea, crafting, restocking shops, selling resources, noticed that becomes late and its time to sleep

boring? who???

4 Likes

It looks beautiful

1 Like

I have done very little in Boundless the last few days. Got rather ill, then got very, very ill. Regular shenanigans to resume shortly.

4 Likes

I miss my building partner. <— that is what I did today (to stay on topic)
impish grin

@Eneitgranny your partner in crime is waiting patiently for you to get back here so we can get into more trouble together. warm healing thoughts coming your way
Miss you!

4 Likes

From this:

to this:

…in 53 minutes :pouting_cat:

7 Likes

get well soon, crossing fingers, wishing you the fastest recovery ever :smiley:
see you around soon :smiley:

4 Likes

Its KATT not rat ;p

4 Likes

did nothing today, had big plans but RL show his true face :stuck_out_tongue: