What did you do in Boundless today?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts

Anywhooo 5 more hours of work and me hassss weeeeeeeeeekend so me will probably hangout above my lava puddle (on Lamblis) :wink:

5 Likes

Haven’t posted much lately :slight_smile: im mostly at night only online where im streaming boundless and work for example on my market.

I tried myself today on the forge as last time forging (a bit already ago) wasn’t too bad, so I tried my luck on T3 tools. I got all just f over by the RNG and won’t touch the forge for a bit now. Well, today’s activity plan for the stream changed all of a sudden.

Edit* today I wasn’t streaming. Felt not so good in the evening. I only placed some blocks.

4 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! to all who celebrate it :smiley:

have a nice weekend everyone :smiley:

5 Likes

Restocked some totems and ruby spanners.

Thinking about possibly doing a hunt this evening.

7 Likes

So far today I came to the forums and had a chuckle.

Went in game and dug through my storage for stuff to craft - got a few machines running :rofl:

Came back to the forums and :astonished: seems I missed some ‘fun’ :man_shrugging:

Went back in game, bought some shovels from the Sunset Forge Market thanks @Lorgar and farmed a few soil blocks, collected morning crafts, repaired machines, etc…

Got some glass cooking, some soil compacting, some amalgams and fusions crafting. Haven’t got a solid plan for a forge build so I guess I need to set up a temporary spot again.

:heart: :heart: to the bone traders:

Nice to have something else be the bottleneck for a minute. Another round of EBA and then on to some SEBA, the need for fossils is going to put me on another mining binge :rofl:

8 Likes

went on a group hunt with the Reapers, nice hunting, 733 oort in 2h30

6 meteors at one in the sky

reaper ritual of cleansing @Vanqu1sher in lava

thx for hosting @georgegroeg

15 Likes

I also did Reaper things :smiley: Yah beat my oort a bit! Good haul, good times.

11 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands: awesome having you there. It’s been a long time since I’ve hunted with you. And 6 meteor at once was sooo awesome. Thanks everyone who came out.

I only got 672 Oort. :cry: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But I did fill my stylish chest after that hunt.

And got this pretty cool picture.

:+1::v::beers::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

At midnight First time guild buffs started nothing more because of Work…

6 Likes

Well hopefully a lot :wink: done got “weekend” whats left of it anyway :wink: also did my groceries so I don’t have to leave tomorrow :wink:. On my way home now boundless here i come :wink:

2 Likes

I managed this in about two more hours:

Some detail shots to help justify it taking two hours to add basically nothing in the long shot:

I haven’t enclosed it all just yet

i got about half way through the enclosure of one side and started on this pillar and needed a break:

Its been nice to have the extra time to build again, I’ve put this build off for almost a year working on RL business stuff. I’d almost forgotten how soothing it is to throw a few layers of blocks down

16 Likes

made 2 diary entries, checked TNT gleam hub gleam, took a quick exo trip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved to VIKING guild (halloo!), pulled mobs, did some plotting and building base base structures, played with an “AI” iimage generator for decoration ideas, fixd some mistakes on the intertubulez

3 Likes

Only did a hunt with @georgegroeg and Had Lot of fun.

11 Likes

Put a few hours of work in. Tomorrow is an other day :wink:

6 Likes

only collected daily xp with all my alts, cause I made a video :grin:

3 Likes

I spent quite some hours on forging. For the invested time I ain’t came far but I at least got some tools cooking so I can finally use them to farm on my own planet. Forging is such a stupid task to do. Much respect for every forger in my market. That’s exactly why I’m only a manager and not a forger for the community. I wouldn’t be able to keep up. Forging took most of my hours today. I did also a little progress on the market again on stream :slight_smile:

Tomorrow/later today, I’m gonna forge few easier tools to just burn away and then I will farm ^^

7 Likes

working at my Future Mall shop project

it starting to take shape

now it better matching my inverted pyramid idea

first shop platform done, now shopstand layout

update - shop layout

working on outer shell :wink:

1st part almost done

11 Likes

Did an other section and just wasted a teachin pie for the 10th time i need a break before i break something :grin: damn grapple keeps releasing on me today. Might do a bit more later today.

4 Likes