4 Likes

did nothing today, had big plans but RL show his true face :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here to the rescue :wink: now back to topic :grin:

3 Likes

Closed for moderation.

Thx @majorvex

4 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Have a good weekend (nothing to see here, move along).

18 Likes

And @Tiggs :grin:

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts

Anywhooo 5 more hours of work and me hassss weeeeeeeeeekend so me will probably hangout above my lava puddle (on Lamblis) :wink:

5 Likes

Haven’t posted much lately :slight_smile: im mostly at night only online where im streaming boundless and work for example on my market.

I tried myself today on the forge as last time forging (a bit already ago) wasn’t too bad, so I tried my luck on T3 tools. I got all just f over by the RNG and won’t touch the forge for a bit now. Well, today’s activity plan for the stream changed all of a sudden.

Edit* today I wasn’t streaming. Felt not so good in the evening. I only placed some blocks.

4 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! to all who celebrate it :smiley:

have a nice weekend everyone :smiley:

5 Likes

Restocked some totems and ruby spanners.

Thinking about possibly doing a hunt this evening.

7 Likes

So far today I came to the forums and had a chuckle.

Went in game and dug through my storage for stuff to craft - got a few machines running :rofl:

Came back to the forums and :astonished: seems I missed some ‘fun’ :man_shrugging:

Went back in game, bought some shovels from the Sunset Forge Market thanks @Lorgar and farmed a few soil blocks, collected morning crafts, repaired machines, etc…

Got some glass cooking, some soil compacting, some amalgams and fusions crafting. Haven’t got a solid plan for a forge build so I guess I need to set up a temporary spot again.

:heart: :heart: to the bone traders:

Nice to have something else be the bottleneck for a minute. Another round of EBA and then on to some SEBA, the need for fossils is going to put me on another mining binge :rofl:

8 Likes

went on a group hunt with the Reapers, nice hunting, 733 oort in 2h30

6 meteors at one in the sky

reaper ritual of cleansing @Vanqu1sher in lava

thx for hosting @georgegroeg

15 Likes

I also did Reaper things :smiley: Yah beat my oort a bit! Good haul, good times.

11 Likes