What did you do in Boundless today?

:raised_hands::raised_hands: awesome having you there. It’s been a long time since I’ve hunted with you. And 6 meteor at once was sooo awesome. Thanks everyone who came out.

I only got 672 Oort. :cry: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But I did fill my stylish chest after that hunt.

And got this pretty cool picture.

:+1::v::beers::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

At midnight First time guild buffs started nothing more because of Work…

6 Likes

Well hopefully a lot :wink: done got “weekend” whats left of it anyway :wink: also did my groceries so I don’t have to leave tomorrow :wink:. On my way home now boundless here i come :wink:

2 Likes

I managed this in about two more hours:

Some detail shots to help justify it taking two hours to add basically nothing in the long shot:

I haven’t enclosed it all just yet

i got about half way through the enclosure of one side and started on this pillar and needed a break:

Its been nice to have the extra time to build again, I’ve put this build off for almost a year working on RL business stuff. I’d almost forgotten how soothing it is to throw a few layers of blocks down

16 Likes

made 2 diary entries, checked TNT gleam hub gleam, took a quick exo trip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved to VIKING guild (halloo!), pulled mobs, did some plotting and building base base structures, played with an “AI” iimage generator for decoration ideas, fixd some mistakes on the intertubulez

3 Likes

Only did a hunt with @georgegroeg and Had Lot of fun.

11 Likes

Put a few hours of work in. Tomorrow is an other day :wink:

6 Likes

only collected daily xp with all my alts, cause I made a video :grin:

3 Likes

I spent quite some hours on forging. For the invested time I ain’t came far but I at least got some tools cooking so I can finally use them to farm on my own planet. Forging is such a stupid task to do. Much respect for every forger in my market. That’s exactly why I’m only a manager and not a forger for the community. I wouldn’t be able to keep up. Forging took most of my hours today. I did also a little progress on the market again on stream :slight_smile:

Tomorrow/later today, I’m gonna forge few easier tools to just burn away and then I will farm ^^

7 Likes

working at my Future Mall shop project

it starting to take shape

now it better matching my inverted pyramid idea

first shop platform done, now shopstand layout

update - shop layout

working on outer shell :wink:

1st part almost done

11 Likes

Did an other section and just wasted a teachin pie for the 10th time i need a break before i break something :grin: damn grapple keeps releasing on me today. Might do a bit more later today.

4 Likes

First proper day back on boundless after a break.
Stared at this large area trying to decide what materials I want to use for a new build on Gellis. Sooner I can build it the sooner I can pester @SWProzee1 on a daily basis :rofl:

Did some hunts in the evening with both @Turrican2006 and @Wondernut I’ve missed hunting it was a lot of fun. Thx guys for hosting as always.

T3 Running Hunt - 607

T4 Platform Hunt - 543

15 Likes

Today I forged 3SS more of Tier 3 hammers which was just as difficult as yesterday, even I kept them very simple this time.

While streaming: I used them already tiny bits for some block farming which I will continue later today :slight_smile:

I finished of the latticed wood at the visible part of the market and continued the hardest part of that whole action: decorating with foliage. Still lots to do and it’s no sugar licking. Somehow complicated for me but worth it.

Checked my weekly footfall gain and I’m pleased it seems stable. knock on wood

All footfall gets used for portal fuel as always :slight_smile:

By the way, if you know somebody that forges Grapples and would like to offer them somewhere - SUNSET FORGE MARKET searches for a new Grapple forger. Our current forger wants to step back from forging and just holds position for now until we find someone to take over. So don’t be shy :slight_smile:

As always, you can see my progress and how I’m decorating the market on my twitch streams and videos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Managed to get a little more done before taking an old man nap all day, apparently chiseling this took a lot out of me

always with the freakin snow

gotta love those Maryx evenings

on the plus side i believe i have hit the 1/4 of 1/4 of 1 side of 4 of 1 building mark

13 Likes

toooday? so far i made a loooooong post in my Diary

5 Likes

I’m intrigued with the AI image idea for building. Share if you have some you really liked!

1 Like

@Mallow

maybe not exactly same but this is my inspiration for my THE Future MALL shop

also this few catched my eyes

11 Likes

Hosted my 1st Hunt after being offline for a while. I was super rusty but had an awesome group. It was chaotic fun :grin:

Also got 61 HC

Then worked on clearing the tall floating trees that was above my little project build area. With a little help from @SWProzee1 I’m pretty sure he tried to kill me with lava :rofl:
Very effective way of clearing trees and no deaths :grin:

Also did a bunch of crafting. Still need materials for the build which I’ll spend time doing when I’m back on during the week.

9 Likes

Split my time between putzing around with some detail ideas and starting to copy the past week’s work to the other sides of the building

Removed some cleanup beacons from my old spot so the new builder there can stretch freely, looked over to head back to the new spot and saw:

gave me a good chuckle

Made me wonder how far exactly the draw distance can be increased, maybe tomorrow i’ll mess with the file

(KZB for scale)

8 Likes