What did you do in Boundless today?

Building my bounce house again :joy: it’s 3 out of 10 the way done 🥲🥲

5 Likes

Got the oil factory up and loaded
The difference between 24 coils and 12 coils is so negligible (I mean practically statistically insignificant)- and all 30 mass crafts will complete in about 22 hours- so I was able to set up 68 machines total

And will still have to load 2/3rds again when that is done
Now if only I had active spark/wear buffs…

(not looking forward to minting all of this either, the minter needs a queue!)

9 Likes

I pondered the meaning of life. Didn’t find many answers, but I did level out a patch of dirt while pondering it.

8 Likes

little update on the bounce house. This is the inner walls I am trying to do and boy I have a big place to cover :joy:

11 Likes

Did a little bit ofclaiming. And a little bit of crafting. Stocked up my farm tools shop. - Closed Boundless again, because the mutivation is missed to continue playing and supporting this games, because unfortunately absolutely nothing new is coming and you hear absolutely nothing from the developers.

1 Like

19 days ago. And if you scroll down she talks a lil wee bit deeper about it.

So ain’t true there’s nothing to hear from the developers.

We all just need to learn patience or move on if the waiting is too hard :woman_shrugging:

But there’s communication, and in the future there’s gonna be changes to the game.

4 Likes

Doing bibs and bobs and I’m internally getting upset about the portal issues I have lately. Today it’s extreme. Restarting boundless and re-connecting to Playstation network only helped shortly. My internet seems good, HOST has no issues either. But I have repeatedly issues with loading portals or even loading the world that’s in front of me. I would like to blame @Turrican2006 for his massive building nearby :crazy_face: but I’m sure it’s not that. So yeah sent in a ticket and will see if streaming is possible today. Nobody wants to watch me waiting for portals or having a repeatedly stopping stream each time I need to restart in hope it fixes something…

7 Likes

So, joined BUILD and got the spark/wear buff…
Mass craft of channeling oil takes 4755 spark with or without the buff apparently?

Checked with non-buffed character and indeed, a mass craft of channeling oil takes 4755 spark

Guess it didn’t matter :joy:

2 Likes

In order for this to work the beacon your machines are in has to be aligned with the guild your character is in, the guild has to be primary on your character, and the buff has to be active.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of explanation not in the details lol
Being the main and buff being recently cast since joining make sense as it’s worded, but it doesn’t mention beacons or aligning squat in the description, just “to the member”
Oh well

4 Likes

While we’re at it - if the beacon is aligned, the guild is set, the buff is active, and you step outside of the specific beacon into a wild area or an unaligned beacon, the buff will not work.

I had a good example of this on one of my last sovereigns where I had a single plot beacon with some furnaces in it. The heat cost for a given run would depend on which side of the furnace I stood on when I started the craft :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I do believe the explanation is on the actual guild buff machine details.

3 Likes

what i did today? just reclaimed all my builds in progress, decided to start anew with new color display, new workshop, new main base/home build :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I just figured it worked like the builders buff- which Im pretty sure increases my placement speed without the beacon being aligned to the guild- and that the spark buff applied to that user on any machine. And if the exp for that craft is tied to whomever started the crafting then I don’t see why the bonuses shouldn’t be specific to whomever starts the crafting.
But it’s all good, apparently I’ve been paying full price for spark and wear all this time and wasn’t complaining :laughing:
I don’t mind continuing to

The only reason it bums me out at all is that I align my beacons with my own guild so fluids can pass from one character to another

…(phrasing)

And it could be solved by having an extra sentence- “beacon with machines must be aligned to guild”- or a little consistency in wording

Thankfully the forum is full of people who have experienced these things and have further knowledge on the topics- I’m always learning new aspects to the mechanics of this game thanks to you guys!

3 Likes

Did a little bit to night :wink:

5 Likes

i couldnt even imagine doing that… i have thought about it but the last time i moved my workshop i had over 10m ill items to sort and now id have welll atleast 3x that…

4 Likes

I feel that. Even if you aren’t sorting it, it still takes hours to pull it out of the reclaim and put it in chests. It’s definitely not something I ever want to do ever again.

4 Likes

luckily i didnt had much, after my return tried not to hoard :smiley: moved almost all stored stuff to my main place to reclaim it all at one place so now i have only around 5,5 millions items to reclaim :slight_smile:
but this time - display stiorage first to move reclaimed stuff straight to prepared places, no more hundreds of chests scattered all over my area

3 Likes

Finished my stupid tower :rofl: Now there’s 2! I can finally move on. They didn’t really take a lot of time but I wanted to craft my own blocks instead of buying most of them. I think I might be addicted to shopping in boundless :face_with_hand_over_mouth: But on to the next! Building my greenhouse next for my farm that is also not built yet :sweat_smile: I also upgraded some blocks to “prettier” ones.

19 Likes

Continue to build @May-L04 :joy::joy::joy:

And went to @Hazel1558 hunt :grinning::grinning::grinning:

10 Likes