What did you do in Boundless today?

Played hookie from work today… well it was planned time off …(too lawful good to call in absent)
Finally got the rest of the portals done for Forlorn Outpost. Yay!

Not perfect, but resourceful! :smiley:

^c^

21 Likes

Slowly working out the kinks in the layers. I even put in a bridge that will be mirrored in the four cardinal directions to allow walking access to the ship. Tomorrow I should be working out the curve at the bottom and the sides before mirroring it to the other three sides. Once I get the basics down, I can start adding additional details and filling in the large area underneath with towers and machines.

I also put in the first bits of glass up to the first stopping point. It is currently at alt 200, which is the transition point. I’ll get it all done to that point first before connecting it with some tech-style connections to a glass dome.

Still lots of water work to do as well.

19 Likes

Helped 2 new people at my place and built up 2 new things for my self. And trading eyes for leafs :joy:

8 Likes

Thook me laptop to work :grin: placed some block at “funnel” number 2. Chiseled 25% of it… not much else done :wink:

4 Likes

That’s looking really awesome. I mostly got my factory up and stalled out again :rofl:

Impressive work :star_struck:

3 Likes

Eh, takes a bit of effort to keep building. Like 95% of the time I just want to farm something to see numbers grow lol. I keep telling myself that once the build is done, I can spend all of my time doing that.

4 Likes

I HEAR YOU SO HARD :rofl:

7 Likes

Today more placing blocks and chiseling 2 hours and a bit :expressionless: then i had to quit…. This idiot forgot to bring the cable for me controller :rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Made this video.

13 Likes

Finished the bridge to Waterhenge

17 Likes

Still debating on continuing the outer shell up another plot before dog earing the corners or leaving it as is and starting the nooks where the black ends
but the structural supports turned out quite nicely, I may get back on in a few and do the other 3 sides before bed, or I’ll do them in the AM during workout

I mean, exp counts right?
That’s what I keep telling myself :rofl:
its just… so slow (comparatively)

15 Likes

Building my bounce house again :joy: it’s 3 out of 10 the way done 🥲🥲

5 Likes

Got the oil factory up and loaded
The difference between 24 coils and 12 coils is so negligible (I mean practically statistically insignificant)- and all 30 mass crafts will complete in about 22 hours- so I was able to set up 68 machines total

And will still have to load 2/3rds again when that is done
Now if only I had active spark/wear buffs…

(not looking forward to minting all of this either, the minter needs a queue!)

9 Likes

I pondered the meaning of life. Didn’t find many answers, but I did level out a patch of dirt while pondering it.

8 Likes

little update on the bounce house. This is the inner walls I am trying to do and boy I have a big place to cover :joy:

11 Likes

Did a little bit ofclaiming. And a little bit of crafting. Stocked up my farm tools shop. - Closed Boundless again, because the mutivation is missed to continue playing and supporting this games, because unfortunately absolutely nothing new is coming and you hear absolutely nothing from the developers.

1 Like

19 days ago. And if you scroll down she talks a lil wee bit deeper about it.

So ain’t true there’s nothing to hear from the developers.

We all just need to learn patience or move on if the waiting is too hard :woman_shrugging:

But there’s communication, and in the future there’s gonna be changes to the game.

4 Likes

Doing bibs and bobs and I’m internally getting upset about the portal issues I have lately. Today it’s extreme. Restarting boundless and re-connecting to Playstation network only helped shortly. My internet seems good, HOST has no issues either. But I have repeatedly issues with loading portals or even loading the world that’s in front of me. I would like to blame @Turrican2006 for his massive building nearby :crazy_face: but I’m sure it’s not that. So yeah sent in a ticket and will see if streaming is possible today. Nobody wants to watch me waiting for portals or having a repeatedly stopping stream each time I need to restart in hope it fixes something…

7 Likes

So, joined BUILD and got the spark/wear buff…
Mass craft of channeling oil takes 4755 spark with or without the buff apparently?

Checked with non-buffed character and indeed, a mass craft of channeling oil takes 4755 spark

Guess it didn’t matter :joy:

2 Likes

In order for this to work the beacon your machines are in has to be aligned with the guild your character is in, the guild has to be primary on your character, and the buff has to be active.

3 Likes