What did you do in Boundless today?

Today I’m making cliffs with dark orange igneous rocks, stark orange grass, blink and-

Wait… dang, my bad, it’s not Boundless.
:rofl:

9 Likes

Hullo! I haven’t posted in this thread in while!

Today(Or mostly the last week) I decided to start my new official hub for my Sov Olympus :slight_smile:

Decided I didn’t want to build on top of my Workshop where my cute lil pink hub is(didn’t move far I took the far away photo from my pink hub aha)

it’s a just a little hub :wink: Mostly will House all of my portals and I don’t plan to have many, just set them up in a cute manner, wanted to make sure I had the space! way more chiseling, few archways and maybe another lil level, and it should be done :slight_smile: Plus! some gleam :wink:

Have a good day/night!

14 Likes

I’ll probably make another post on the TRONK thread this spawned tomorrow :sleeping:

13 Likes

OMG YESH Finally after 3-4 years of it sitting there your gonna finish it :heart: :heart:

1 Like

This has the Ayer of something special!

I visited @Ovis’s famous new home on Refgar where he recently drained the swamp.

Felt good to sneak around and mess with Oorty!

I also confirmed that an ovis elevator worked over multiple levels to get to the top with the ‘portal’ in the same spot on each level.

7 Likes

Working on that big tree energy.

17 Likes

My man :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

enjoy those 10 boundless bucks my feet gave you … it was hard, hard, work :smirk:

3 Likes

Sike! You just fell victim to the easiest footfall trap ever! And all it took was to make videos for the past 3-4 years for someone to visit my base and give me those sweet 20 coins :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

And it’s also not dark orange :stuck_out_tongue: more like night orange :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:anguished: passive income

3 Likes

You got me there. :sweat_smile:
Didn’t take the time to make the research in-game to verify which color matched.
:man_facepalming:
My eyes aren’t good no more, spent too much time looking at the sun.

7 Likes

Floor pattern for my new pagoda…

20 Likes

Today, I saw that the Oort Gods are still watching. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Did you make that in game I want a e star window D:

I wish that was available in Boundless. Love that pattern. I’ve been using it a lot.
You know how I’ve been saying A LOT how I wish Wonderstruck had given us tools to import our own concepts into the game?
Got tired, started making my own stuff on 3DsMax to put it in the Unreal Engine.

6 Likes

Kill myself, twice, testing drops in the compact storage solution.

Technically, it can use slides instead of drops … but whilst that’s cool (it would be like a squared helter-skelter slide) then it’s not fast, and would get old, very fast.

The point is that when you arrive back at home base you can get to your storage, fast.

So, take Ovis’ square hole in his vids, each side would need:

Desc Levels Needed Sections Per Level Min. Drops Per Side
Most Compact 8 4 2
More Sleek 8 4 2
More Storage 16 2 4

Anyway … it’s all doable, I just don’t actually need it because I don’t store as much as you hoarders. :wink:

Basically, if you already have a 16 story high plot, you’re quids in for compact storage, but if not, you might wanna be more conservative or build further up.

3 Likes

Finished my gas station/jiffy lube, though is anything ever truley ‘finished’???

18 Likes

oH, ■■■■.

Regen bomb, meet unplotted work.

■■■■.

8 Likes